Cisco® Software Support Service (SWSS) offers technical support coverage for the software application products and suites you have licensed on a perpetual basis. It provides basic coverage to keep your systems and your business running smoothly.
Access Cisco technical experts 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Take advantage of software maintenance, minor, and major release updates to increase business value and ROI for your Cisco software products. Learn about new features by consulting anytime online support, adoption tools, and community help.
SWSS is required for a minimum of 12 months to help you reduce network disruptions and maximize application availability. Take advantage of multiyear discounts to keep your network performing as needed.
If you have licensed your products on a subscription basis, then basic support coverage is included with the license for the product.
Get the most value out of your software investments through:
● Foundational technical support – Access full-time telephone, remote, and maintenance support services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, from our award-winning Cisco Technical Assistance Center (TAC). Specialized engineers analyze complex application software and network issues to assist you with incident remediation
● Software updates – You have entitlement to software application maintenance, minor, and major updates to help keep your system operating efficiently and up to date
● License portability and ongoing innovation - When ordered as part of a Cisco ONE™ Software suite for perpetual licenses, SWSS enables:*
◦ License portability across the bundled products, meaning you can reassign software license entitlements when refreshing your hardware, eliminating the need to repurchase software licenses
◦ Access to new suite features and capabilities, which are subsequently added into a purchased suite
● Online access for tools and resources - Resources help you quickly resolve technical issues, submit requests, track case resolution, and adopt new features
● Resolve software issues quickly with 24x7 access to the Cisco Technical Assistance Center
● Provide greater knowledge and productivity for your IT staff with self-help resources
● Keep your Cisco software applications up to date and performing as expected through software updates
● Protect your software investments with new functionality and license portability (for Cisco ONE™ perpetual software)
Protect your software and business
For information on high-value services, consult your local account representative or view: