Cisco Physical Security - Cisco Video Surveillance Starter Kit
PDF(72.3 KB) View with Adobe Reader on a variety of devices
Updated:January 6, 2014
The Cisco® Video Surveillance Starter Kit is a turn-key package that makes it easy to order the basic equipment needed to get started and deploy the Cisco IP video surveillance system. The bundle is offered at a discounted bundle price and includes IP cameras with varifocal lenses, video surveillance software, server, and storage (Figure 1).
Figure 1. Cisco Video Surveillance Starter Kit
The Cisco Video Surveillance Starter Kit offers the following:
• Cisco Video Surveillance 4500 High Definition IP Camera supports full 1080p HD resolution at 30 frames per second (fps), and H.264 video encoding standards More than 30 days of continuous (and looping) video surveillance storage, storing 15 fps using either a Cisco Standard-Definition IP camera set for D1 resolution, MPEG-4 encoding, and 512 kbps bandwidth or a Cisco High-Definition IP camera set for 1080p resolution and H.264 encoding
• Cisco Video Surveillance Manager stream licenses for Cisco IP video surveillance cameras
• Easy integration with other Cisco access control, voice, and communications programs
• Single part number for ease of ordering and 9 percent discount off of individual part pricing
The components of the bundle include:
• Cisco Multiservices Platform for Physical Security 1-RU server with 4 TB of storage
• Cisco Video Surveillance 4500 High-Definition IP Camera
• Two Cisco Video Surveillance 2500 Standard-Definition IP Cameras
• Two Cisco Video Surveillance 2500 Standard-Definition IP Domes
• Varifocal lenses for the HD and SD cameras
• Cisco Video Surveillance Media Server and Operations Manager
• Power supply and power cords*
*Included power cords are for North America.
Table 1 gives an overview of the Cisco Video Surveillance Starter Kit.
Table 1. Cisco Video Surveillance Starter Kit
Bundle Part Number
Cisco Video Surveillance Starter Kit with 1-RU server, 4 TB storage, 1 HD camera, 2 SD cameras, 2 SD IP domes, Cisco Video Surveillance Manager
Table 2 lists the individual starter kit components and their corresponding part numbers.
Table 2. Cisco IP Video Surveillance Bundle Components
PhySec 1-RU MSP Assembly
1-TB SATA Drive for MSP Servers
Cisco 4500 IP Camera, HD, Day/Night
Cisco IP Camera Lens Megapixel 2.812 mm Fujinon
Cisco 2500 IP Camera, SD, Day/Night
Cisco IP Camera Fujinon 3-11 mm Varifocal Lens
Cisco SD IP Dome, 2.8-10mm, D/N, VR, clear
CIVS-MS Media Server v6.2 Software License
CIVS-OM Extra Operations Manager v4.2 Software License
CIVS 1 Cisco Device Stream Connect License for Media Server
CPS-VSM v4.2/6.2 Software Manufacturing Image
12 VDC at 1.6A Power Supply
N. American Power Cable (for cameras)
N. American Power Cable (for MSP servers)
Note: This information is subject to change. Please contact your local Cisco account representative to confirm the latest promotion status and learn about other promotional bundle offerings (bundles that are available for a limited period of time).