Gain Effective Collaboration
Analysts offer insights on how to improve mobile and video communications.
The Collaboration Experience
Collaboration solutions help government organizations lower costs while improving communications and efficiency. The Cisco Collaboration architecture provides a strategic and powerful platform for agencies to communicate more effectively from virtually any location.
The proliferation of mobile devices and the bring-your-own-device (BYOD) workplace is allowing government employees to connect and collaborate on devices that are best suited to their work style. New service delivery models, such as Hosted Collaboration, make it even easier to deploy these solutions.
Cisco Collaboration Solutions for Government include:
- Voice over IP, which helps reduce costs, simplifies management, and integrates voice, video, and data
- Cisco TelePresence - face-to-face, high-definition video that lets everyone communicate more efficiently in the most natural way possible
- WebEx for meeting, sharing, and collaborating more effectively, with people-centric services that include:
- Web conferencing: Meet in real time, from anywhere, anytime, on any device
- Enterprise Instant Messaging: Keep everyone instantly in touch
- Enterprise Social Software: Engage in social networking, real-time communications, and content creation within a single, personalized user experience
- Cisco TelePresence: Collaborate in-person through video that is supported from the cloud
A highly secure, integrated communication network facilitates efficient, effective interaction and provides the foundation for a cohesive federal workforce.
- Business Value for State and Local Government (PDF - 313 KB)
- Architectural Requirements ((PDF - 1.02 MB)
- Cisco Collaboration for Public Sector (PDF - 771 KB)
- New Collaboration Experience for the Public Sector - Brochure (PDF - 2.3 MB) At a Glance (PDF - 2.2 MB)
- Collaborative Enterprise (PDF - 3.1 MB)
- Collaboration: Know Your Enthusiasts and Laggards
- Cloud Collaboration. Understanding the Options to Find the Right Fit. (PDF - 490 KB)
- The Cisco Unified Workspace (PDF - 441.29 KB)
- The Top 10 Reasons to Consider Hosted Collaboration Solutions (PDF - 640 KB)
Federal experts speak about unified communications topics.
- The Economist Whitepaper-The Value In-Person Collaboration
- National Townhall on Collaboration in Public Sector
Learn the industry perspective on IT issues and challenges and get the information you need to make the right decisions for your agency. All webcasts are available on demand unless otherwise noted.
- Feb 28th Event: The Evolution to VoIP: Why it Makes Sense in 2013
- March 28th Event: Telepresence and Video Collaboration
- Updates on Government Cisco Unified Communication Platform
Engage with Collaboration
Join conversations and share best practices in collaboration.
Learn more about the government financing programs.
- Flexible Funding Options At-A-Glance (PDF - 416 KB)
- Federal Government Financing Program (PDF - 220 KB)
- Budget Optimizer for Federal Customers (PDF - 628 KB)
- Payment Deferrals for Federal Customers (PDF - 576 KB)
- No Payments or Interest for 3 Months (PDF - 68 KB)
Relevant Solution Products
Get an overview of the components that make up a Cisco Unified Communications system.
Learn more about Cisco Collaboration Services.