Gain Effective Collaboration
Analysts offer insights on how to improve mobile and video communications.
The Collaboration Experience
Collaboration solutions help government organizations lower costs while improving communications and efficiency. The Cisco Collaboration architecture provides a strategic and powerful platform for agencies to communicate more effectively from virtually any location.
The proliferation of mobile devices and the bring-your-own-device (BYOD) workplace is allowing government employees to connect and collaborate on devices that are best suited to their work style. New service delivery models, such as Hosted Collaboration, make it even easier to deploy these solutions.
Cisco Collaboration Solutions for Government include:
- Voice over IP, which helps reduce costs, simplifies management, and integrates voice, video, and data
- Cisco TelePresence - face-to-face, high-definition video that lets everyone communicate more efficiently in the most natural way possible
- WebEx for meeting, sharing, and collaborating more effectively, with people-centric services that include:
- Web conferencing: Meet in real time, from anywhere, anytime, on any device
- Enterprise Instant Messaging: Keep everyone instantly in touch
- Enterprise Social Software: Engage in social networking, real-time communications, and content creation within a single, personalized user experience
- Cisco TelePresence: Collaborate in-person through video that is supported from the cloud
A highly secure, integrated communication network facilitates efficient, effective interaction and provides the foundation for a cohesive federal workforce.
Federal experts speak about unified communications topics.
Learn the industry perspective on IT issues and challenges and get the information you need to make the right decisions for your agency. All webcasts are available on demand unless otherwise noted.
Engage with Collaboration
Join conversations and share best practices in collaboration.
Learn more about the government financing programs.
Relevant Solution Products
Get an overview of the components that make up a Cisco Unified Communications system.