Unified Access Enables BYOD
Cisco Unified Access helps manage the BYOD trend.
An Intelligent Platform for a Connected Government
With Cisco Borderless Network architecture, public sector organizations can connect anyone, anywhere, anytime, and on any device - simply, reliably, and more securely.
A primary component of Borderless Networks is the Cisco Unified Access solution. This helps government IT organizations adapt to rapidly changing technologies, organizational needs, and user expectations with one consistent network fabric. It unifies networking, mobility, policy, and management and professional services. With its "One Policy, One Management, One Network" approach, Unified Access gives government IT the platform needed to make use of today's cloud and bring-your-own-device (BYOD) transformations. It helps organizations enable innovation and a collaborative work environment, and supports teleworking.
Solutions in Borderless Networks
Get informed and read reviews about Cisco Borderless Networks.
- GPON vs. Gigabit Ethernet Lippis Report (PDF - 620 KB)
- “Context-Aware Security in a BYOD Environment” Webinar
- Cutting the Cost of the Government (PDF - 396 KB)
Get informed about Cisco Borderless Networks.
- Deploying Next Generation Encryption (PDF - 2.38 MB)
- FlexVPN with Suite-B Design Recommendation (PDF - 2.57 MB)
- Software Defined Networking: Why We Like It and How We Are Building On It
(PDF - 457 KB)
- BYOD: Device Freedom without Compromising the IT Network (PDF - 1 MB)
- Secure Network Access for Personal Mobile Devices
- Borderless Networks Architecture: Connect Anyone, Anywhere, on Any Device (PDF - 481 KB)
- Cisco Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) (PDF - 1.41 MB)
- Government Transport Networks: Minimize Lifetime Costs (PDF - 2.0 MB)
- Network-Based Protocol Innovations in Secure Encryption Environments (PDF - 884 KB)
- Virtual Private Cloud as a Service: Extend Enterprise Security Policies to Public Clouds (PDF - 1.41 MB)
- Cisco Next-Generation Cryptography: Enable Secure Communications and Collaboration (PDF - 1 MB)
- Bring Your Own Device - Unified Device Authentication and Consistent Access Experience
See how our customers are transforming the way they protect both people and assets. Visit Government Case Studies.
Learn the industry perspective on IT issues and challenges and get the information you need to make the right decisions for your agency. All webcasts are available on demand unless otherwise noted.
Take advantage of the unique financing benefits that Cisco Capital offers.
Review the full value of your borderless network investments, with services from Cisco and partners.
Relevant Solution Products
Deliver intelligent, adaptive services to streamline your operations and increase flexibility, resiliency, and security.