Comprehensive Video Strategy
Cisco Medianet technologies integrate together to deliver an end-to-end architecture that enables video applications to interact with the underlying infrastructure. This architecture encompasses solutions for businesses and all service provider industries.
A Cisco Medianet architecture includes a smarter network, smarter endpoints, shared media services, and cloud services. This architecture can empower you to deliver a more visual, social, personal, and interactive experience to end users.
How does a Cisco Medianet empower you to deliver this experience? It provides a set of features and capabilities that tightly integrate all parts of the architecture into an ecosystem of technologies.
As a result, information can be shared between disparate system technologies more transparently. Your network has the intelligence to distinguish different application types on a more granular level, such as a video conference application or a video streaming application. And it does so quickly and automatically.
Features and Capabilities
- Automates device configuration and registration
- Simplifies deployment of video endpoints
- Reduces ongoing operational costs of media applications and endpoints
- Enhances visibility into traffic flows on the network
- Helps reduce operating costs with faster troubleshooting of video, voice, and data
- Enables precise assessment of the impact of video, voice, and data on the network
- Differentiates business-critical applications and determines the importance of a session based on its business value
- Enables the network to support service assurance and an optimal user experience
- Extracts actionable application information from the network
- Helps reduce costs of deploying and managing video endpoints
- Allows you to quickly troubleshoot issues and cut operational costs
- Can be used to detect network issues while they occur for immediate remediation