Simplify Tech Support: One Contact for Multivendor Solutions
It can be a challenge to plan and manage an end-to-end solution, much less troubleshooting issues that affect interdependent products from multiple vendors. How can you keep performance and uptime high, and at the same time efficiently fix problems?
With Cisco Solution Support Services, formerly Cisco Allied Services, you have a single point of contact to resolve issues among the Cisco solution technology partners involved in your system. This higher level "solution support service" covers all elements of your Cisco Validated Design solution and supplements your product-level support from Cisco and our partners.
You gain priority access to experts for your specific solution, including:
- Cisco Solution Support Service for Hosted Collaboration Solution (HCS)
- Cisco Solution Support Service for SAP Appliances
- Cisco Solution Support Service for Remote Expert
- Cisco Solution Support Service for VXI
For example, with Cisco Solution Support Service for VXI, you have access to our cross-domain experts who are trained in third-party products that are part of your VDI/VXI infrastructure and who are qualified to troubleshoot and resolve issues. As a result, your IT department can offload the task of coordinating complex issue isolation and resolution, relying on Cisco for solution expertise and support. Ultimately, it should help improve IT operations performance, applications uptime, and employee productivity.
Read the service overview for more details about Cisco Solution Support Services and how they can simplify support for your system.
Cloud Success Stories: A Global Non-Profit and A Consumer Goods Manufacturer
Cloud traffic will account for nearly 2/3 of total data center traffic by 2016 1. Are you prepared to thrive in the future, and have you enlisted experts on the latest technologies to guide you?
Let's explore a couple of the companies that have partnered with Cisco to successfully design and implement their cloud strategy:
- Non-profit: This global company was challenged by application consistency, a fractured end-user experience, and an outdated network infrastructure. Watch the video to find out how Cisco customized a solution to the company’s needs.
- Consumer Packaged Goods Manufacturer: This industry leader wanted visibility into how their public cloud solutions were performing to improve cloud management within their large organization. Watch the video to learn what immediate tangible benefits the company achieved through working with Cisco.
Hear additional success stories from customers how Cisco CloudVerse is helping customers achieve growth, agility, and business transformation. Cisco and our industry-leading partners can provide cloud computing solutions that tackle your company's challenges and prepare you for the future.
New Cisco Product Documentation Available Online
"What's New in Cisco Product Documentation" is an online publication that provides information about the latest documentation releases for Cisco products. Updated monthly, this online publication is organized by product category to direct you quickly to the documentation for your products.
In addition to many new and revised documents, highlights of the December release include documentation for the following:
- Cisco ASR
- Cisco Nexus 7000 Series
- Cisco Prime
View the latest release of "What's New in Cisco Product Documentation" online or as an RSS feed today.