Data Virtualization Day 2014New Horizons - New Possibilities
Big Data, the Cloud and the Internet of Everything are transforming our world. The possibilities are staggering. And status quo means falling behind.
- How is data virtualization advancing to meet these opportunities?
- What new solutions are on the horizon?
- Who is achieving significant business outcomes today?
Prior customer speakers have included:
- John Weir, Managing Director and CTO of Operations, Goldman Sachs
- Mike Desanti, Lead Technology Officer for Risk Technology, BMO Financial Group
- Nick Maroudas, Analysis and Design Manager for Business Intelligence, British Sky Broadcasting Group
- Martin Brodbeck, CTO, Pearson
- Mark Morgan, Senior Manager, Enterprise Architecture Solutions, Qualcomm
Wednesday, October 1, 2014
|7:00am||Registration and Breakfast|
|8:30am||Welcome||Bob Eve, Director, Product Marketing, Cisco DVBU (Data Virtualization Business Unit)|
|8:45am||Opening Remarks||Mike Flannagan, General Manager, Cisco Data & Analytics Business Group|
|9:00am||Vision 2015 - 2019||Jim Green, General Manager, Cisco DVBU|
|1:50pm||Cisco Data Virtualization Leadership Awards|
Join us at the Waldorf Astoria In New York City
301 Park Avenue
The Waldorf Astoria has set the standard worldwide for fine dining and elegant events for over a century. This landmark luxury hotel is located in Midtown New York City on famous Park Avenue, and offers superior hotel rooms and amenities including the Guerlain Spa at the Waldorf Astoria.
To book your accommodations at the Waldorf-Astoria, please do so through our registration system. You will be responsible for the fees associated with your accommodations.
- Is this the same Data Virtualization Day event formerly sponsored by Composite Software?
- Because Composite Software is now Cisco, will the agenda be similar to past Data Virtualization Days?
- When will the event start and end?
- What topics will be discussed?
- Is there a charge for attending?
- How can I register for the event?
- Do I need to pay for my hotel?
- What about travel arrangements?
A: Yes. Cisco's Data Virtualization Business Unit, formerly Composite Software, is sponsoring the fifth edition of Data Virutalization's premier industry event.
A: Data Virtualization Day's core elements - presentations on data virtualization's direction, customer use case keynotes, the Data Virtualization Leadership Awards, and peer-to-peer conversations - have been prized by prior year attendees. So we are going to continue this successful formula in 2014
A: Data Virtualization Day is a full day event occuring Wednesday, October 1st, 2014 at the Waldorf Astoria New York. Registration and breakfast begin at 7:00 am The general session runs from 8:30 am to 4:00 pm. And the cocktail reception immediately follows from 4:00 pm to 6:00 pm.
A: Big Data Analytics, Cloud Computing and Internet of Everything are dramatically reshaping business and IT. At Data Virtualization Day 2014 we'll be discussing how you can harness these new opportunities to drive better business outcomes from your data.
A: Data Virtualization Day is free to registered attendees.
A: To register, please click on the Registration tab above and complete the required information.
A: Yes. If you need a hotel room, you can make a room reservation at the Waldorf when you register for the event using the Registration tab above.
A: Please make your personal travel arrangements using your standard, company-approved methods.
For questions regarding registration or event details, contact our team at email@example.com or 1-800-555-5555