Now you can personalize your mobile phone with Cisco Ringtones.
Just download one of the following MP3 or M4R (iPhone) ringtones to your phone. Then follow your phone instructions on changing ringtones, commonly found under the sound or profile menus.
- Cisco Acoustic Ringtone (468K - MP3)
- Cisco Human Ringtone (708K - MP3)
- Cisco Standard Ringtone (568 - MP3)
- Cisco Symphony Ringtone (761K - MP3)
- Cisco Synthesizer Ringtone (234K - MP3)
- Cisco Techno Ringtone (566K - MP3)
For iPhone: Using a computer, select and save the file to your hard drive (Example: right click on the Ringtone and select 'Save Target As...'). Double-clicking the file saved will add to the 'ringtones' section of iTunes. Then sync your iPhone and select a ringtone under 'Settings \ Sounds \ Ringtone' menu.
- The Realm Soundtrack (900K - M4R)
- Cisco Acoustic Ringtone (236K - M4R)
- Cisco Human Ringtone (471K - M4R)
- Cisco Standard Ringtone (467k - M4R)
- Cisco Symphony Ringtone (518K - M4R)
- Cisco Synthesizer Ringtone (128k- M4R)
- Cisco Techno Ringtone (293K - M4R)
Additional ringtone installation instructions:
- For Windows Mobile (Blackjack, MotoQ): After the file downloads and plays; exit out to the main Start Menu->"Settings"->"Sounds"->"Ringtone" select the Cisco ringtone
- For Symbian S60 (Nokia E61): After the file downloads and plays; select "Options"->"Set as Ringing tone"