Dept of Education, Employers, Nat'l Education Organizations, and more
- Identify future talent for your organization
- Strengthen regional competitiveness in technology
- Make a corporate social responsibility impact in your area
The demand for 21st century job skills continues to increase, with networking and ICT jobs topping the lists of fastest growing careers.
You can identify and build relationships with the schools and colleges generating the pipeline of ICT talent in your area. There are opportunities to provide schools teaching Networking Academy courses with mentors, guest lecturers, job shadowing and internship opportunities. You can strengthen your organization's competiveness by connecting with key talent before they start their job search, and you can make a social impact by helping to develop this future workforce and their career-readiness.
Cisco Networking Academy courses cover basic ICT, network design, object-oriented programming, network security, and advanced troubleshooting tools, as well as 21st century skills like leadership, collaboration, problem-solving and communications. Classes are delivered by secondary schools, community colleges, universities and community-based organizations throughout the U.S. and Canada (and in 165+ countries around the world).
- Search for high schools, community colleges and universities offering academy courses in your area with the Academy Locator.
- View the Overview Brochure on the benefits of implementing Networking Academy courses.
- Visit the Impact in Your Area section to see how Cisco is already partnering to transform education in your area.
- To get involved, contact your regional Area Academy Manager.
Resources for registered instructors, students, alumni, and administrators.
How do I get a login?