Profit from the Growth of Mobile Networking
Mobile data network usage is increasing. Cisco Mobile Internet Applications and Services offer the intelligence and performance you need to meet subscriber demands and increase revenue.
With the phenomenal growth of mobile networking, you face the corresponding challenges of:
- Quickly increasing capacity and services to meet accelerating demands
- Cost-effectively optimizing your network
- Adding revenue beyond basic mobile subscriptions
With Cisco end-to-end mobile Internet architecture, platforms, and technologies, you can:
- Differentiate your services to both challenge and work with third-party providers
- Get policy and charging control
- Use Cisco Mobility Unified Reporting System to capture real-time service, tracing, and troubleshooting information
- Increase average revenue per user (ARPU) with Cisco In-Line Services and policy management capabilities
- Grow new revenues by providing intelligent mobile networks for machine-to-machine (M2M) connections
Solutions based on the Cisco IP Next-Generation Network (IP NGN) architecture also help you:
- Offer comprehensive pricing models with subscriber- and session-aware intelligent IP networks
- Form new business-to-business-to-consumer (B2B2C) partnerships
- Increase customer loyalty with personalized mobile broadband services
- Generate revenues from Web 2.0, over-the-top, and peer-to-peer services
- Stay ahead of the rapid growth in mobile data usage with innovative, scalable mobile packet core platforms
This solution captures real-time service and troubleshooting information and outputs statistics, customized reports, and trends.
Cisco In-Line Services
Offer new services and shape the subscriber experience while helping to ensure efficient traffic flow over a simplified network topology.
Accelerate your success in deploying a mobile network with Cisco Mobile Wireless Solutions for Service Providers.