Differentiate Your Business
Improve customer care to create the foundation for strong relationships.
The Total Customer Experience
Cisco Customer Collaboration delivers an unmatched level of customer care.
Gartner Names Cisco a Magic Quadrant Leader
Cisco is named a 2014 leader in contact center infrastructure, worldwide.
Taking Customer Care to a New Level
Find out how the Internet of Everything is improving customer care.
Strong customer care systems create the foundation for positive customer service, a key factor in building a stronger business.
- Delivers state-of-the-art contact center capabilities for enterprise applications
- Supports premises-based and hosted deployments with Cisco Unified Communications Manager or third-party call distributors
- Provides intelligent contact routing, call treatment, and network-to-desktop computer telephony integration (CTI)
- Allows the option of web-based, thin-client collaborative desktops for agents and supervisors
- Offers a predesigned, all-in-one packaged contact center solution
- Provides the essential features of Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise in a simplified, purpose-built package
- Helps enable rapid deployment in a single site or in distributed locations
- Deploys on a single server (two for redundancy)
- Offers sophisticated call routing and contact management that are easy to deploy and use, highly secure, virtual, and highly available
- Provides an ideal feature set for midmarket, enterprise branch, or corporate departments
- Provides versatility for both formal and informal contact centers
- Is designed to support up to 1000 agents
- Delivers the capabilities of Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise and Cisco Unified Customer Voice Portal
- Offers multicustomer management provisioning capabilities with Cisco Contact Center Domain Manager
- Provides a next-generation agent and supervisor desktop with Cisco Finesse desktop software
- Offers outbound support
- Provides intelligent contact routing with Cisco Precision Routing
Get open-standards support for speech combined with intelligent application development and industry-leading call control.
- Award-winning product provides speech-enabled self-service to callers
- Provides powerful call control to treat calls at the most efficient location
- Supports open standards for speech recognition to help deliver self-service as a standalone IVR system or integrated system
Gartner Names Cisco a Leader
Cisco named a leader in 2013 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Contact Center Infrastructure, Worldwide.Read Report
Increase Customer Loyalty
Learn how Cisco Customer Collaboration solutions can improve your customer service. (PDF - 125 KB)Learn More
Innovate in Customer Care
Take advantage of the three waves of care: cost, relationship, and experience. (PDF - 282 KB)Learn More