Featured Cisco TelePresence Products
High-definition images and discrete audio deliver immersive experiences using advanced visual, audio, and collaboration technologies.
- Requires only an existing PC or Mac and a web camera
- Supports thousands of users in a video-enabled enterprise
- Allows connection from public spaces, or remote offices, whenever needed
- Offers industry-leading quality, reliability and ease of use
- Permits easy integration with existing enterprise video deployments
- Consists of a single-screen, three-camera system designed for a general-purpose room
- Supports six people per room for multipoint group meetings, operational reviews, status updates, and customer presentations
- Consists of a newly designed three-screen system with a table that seats six participants per room
- Facilitates team meetings and fits easily into most standard conference rooms
- Includes a built-in LCD display for sharing interactive multimedia data and presentation slides
Infrastructure and Management
Operate and manage your Cisco TelePresence deployment connecting central sites, remote offices, and teleworkers.
- Highly scalable and flexible, chassis-based platform
- All-in-one MCU, ISDN Gateway, IPVCR and IP Gateway solution
- Supports up to 1080p at 30 fps
- Simplifies scheduling, initiation, and management of Cisco TelePresence experiences
- Facilitates one-button call scheduling and setup to simplify meeting startup
- Offers superior scalability and easy installation
- Delivers automatic voice-activated switching for up to 48 locations in a single meeting across many endpoints
- Chassis-based MSE 8710 is known for its scalability, reliability, resiliency and manageability
- Server actively monitors and manages the group of blades together
- Server preserves the continuous telepresence experience, while helping to ensure that each participant has the best call their system can offer
- Combines management, multipoint switching, and recording infrastructure components on a single server
- Optimizes data storage for performance
Enjoy interoperability with standard- and high-definition video conferencing systems.
- Provides any-to-any interoperability between Cisco TelePresence and other telepresence solution
- Uses the network as a platform for easier implementation and deployment
- Scales interoperability with current Cisco Unified Communications Manager-based solutions
- Provides choice and simplicity with two platforms for delivering interoperability
- Delivers full Cisco TelePresence experience, including one-button-to-push meeting startup, to all Cisco TelePresence endpoints
Intercompany Cisco TelePresence
Securely bring customers, suppliers, or partners face-to-face, around a single virtual table, any time you want.
- A transparent experiences across different telecommunication provider networks makes collaboration even easier
- Accelerates the planning process for meetings with anyone, anywhere
- Simplifies coordination of meetings with easy search options for resources, locations, and time zones
- Extends collaboration options with Cisco TelePresence Suites worldwide to publicly accessible locations in hotels and office complexes
- Simplifies connecting with remote or traveling co-workers, customers and business partners using hourly and daily rates
All Cisco TelePresence Products
The Cisco TelePresence portfolio includes system endpoints, management software, multipoint switching, collaboration tools, intercompany connectivity, and lifecycle services-all tightly integrated to a suite of other business video and collaboration technologies to deliver compelling end-user applications.
Cisco TelePresence System
TelePresence System Options
Take interaction and collaboration to a new level with a range of applications, including:
- High-definition (HD) broadcasting and recording
- Intimate customer experiences
- Digital signage
- Full-reach web conferencing with Cisco WebEx solutions
You also get any-to-any interoperability with almost all standard-definition (SD) and HD video conferencing.
Experiences for Your Business
Cisco TelePresence solutions create live, “face-to-face” experiences over the network, empowering you to collaborate like never before. See All Experiences
Provide high-touch customer service and point-of-sale services to create customer experiences with intimacy beyond traditional contact methods.
Create an environment similar to what most people experience when they visit their doctor or health specialist by combining Cisco TelePresence systems with medical information.
Provide the Cisco TelePresence experience throughout your organization with streaming services from Cisco and our partners.
Extend the Cisco TelePresence meeting experience to Cisco WebEx users and connect with anyone, anywhere using accessible collaboration technology.
Cisco and our partners provide a broad portfolio of intelligent, personalized services to help you assess network readiness, realize the full value of your Cisco TelePresence investment, and increase business agility and network availability.
Get help planning, designing, implementing, and operating your solution to deliver a high-quality, reliable Cisco TelePresence experience.
Medianet Readiness Assessment (PDF - 301 KB)
Assess the readiness of your network infrastructure for rich-media applications.
Managed and Hosted TelePresence
Use managed and hosted cloud services to easily connect with customers, prospects, and partners, including remote or traveling team members.
Intercompany Cisco TelePresence uses the power of the network to securely bring customers, suppliers, or partners face-to-face, around a single virtual table, any time you want.
Take advantage of advanced services for planning and remotely managing your Cisco TelePresence deployment.
Cost-effectively simplify and scale your Cisco TelePresence deployment with fully or partially managed services.
Connect with remote or traveling co-workers, customers, and business partners at public locations.
Learn About TelePresence
At A Glance
Excelling in today’s fast-moving business environment requires collaboration. That collaboration includes coworkers, partners, and customers working together at anytime and from anyplace.
Build Personal Relationships to Succeed
Personal relationships are critical for business effectiveness. But building and maintaining relationships can require frequent travel. That can reduce productivity, time in the office, and time at home with family.
Promote “In-Person” Collaboration
Cisco TelePresence facilitates immersive, “in-person” communication and collaboration over the network. It can do this even when colleagues, prospects, and partners are in opposite hemispheres. With Cisco TelePresence, your business can:
- Cut travel costs
- Make the right resources available at the right time and location
- Build trust, understanding, and relationships across distances and cultures
- Foster innovative collaboration
- Speed time to market
Reducing travel requirements can certainly help you become more resource-efficient, but there is more. It can also improve the quality of life and morale for your employees-which can directly benefit productivity and profitability.
Featured Case Study
Molina Healthcare Enhances Collaboration (Video - 5:06 min)
Molina Healthcare reduces costs and accelerates performance for a superior customer experience across multiple states with Cisco TelePresence and unified communications.
Video Changes Everything (Video - 4:02 min)
Collaboration is at the heart of everything P&G does. Teams use Cisco TelePresence-enabled “video collaboration studios” to meet globally, speed time to market, and make P&G one of the world’s most collaborative companies.
The CEO of BMO Financial Group (ninth largest bank in North America) and senior leaders in its wealth management business in Toronto and Harris Private Bank in Chicago, discuss how Cisco TelePresence has become an integral part of their business: enabling and encouraging the drive for faster, cheaper, wider, greener, and more effective collaboration across their global institution.