Physical Security and Building Systems Applications
Airports use video surveillance for monitoring and enforcing compliance with security policies.
- Aviation-Security-A-Glance (PDF - 220 KB)
- Auckland Airport: Improving Efficiency and Response (PDF - 286 KB)
- Auckland Airport Case Study (Video - 4:36 min)
Protect your assets and customers more effectively, lower operational costs, and improve the return on investment (ROI) of your physical security systems.
- Physical Security for Banking Solution Overview (PDF - 755 KB)
- Argentinian Bank Strengthens Security (PDF - 755 KB)
- Argentina's Banco de Córdoba Case Study (Video - 4:28)
With Cisco physical security solutions, educational institutions can better protect their students and assets, and respond effectively in emergencies.
- Physical Security for K-12 Schools
- Physical Security for Higher Education
- Education Resource Center (PDF - 123 KB, one-time registration required)
- Read Education Case Studies
Use digital and network innovations to speed identification, investigation, response and resolution of incidents.
- Urban Security Design Guide
- Stretching Government Budgets for Public Safety (PDF - 446 KB)
- Cisco Public Sector Blueprint (PDF - 1.2 MB)
- Public Safety Case Studies
Use video solutions to accelerate effective investigation of shoplifting and internal theft, improve the customer experience, and increase sales.
Deploy video cameras to monitor city streets, highway congestion, and rail and subway facilities.