LAN Switching and Hubs
Cisco Gateways & Controllers
Cisco InterWorks Software
Cisco Interfaces & Adapters
Cisco Secure Software
Cisco Network Management Software
WAN Switching Solutions
Multiservice EOL Announcements
LAN Switching and Hubs
Open Programmable Switches
Security Products and Technologies
Interworks for SNA
Contact Center Software
- Cisco IOS Early Deployment Release 12.0(5)WC6, No. 1986
Describes content and delivery information concerning Cisco IOSŪ Software release 12.0(5)WC6 for the Cisco Long-Reach Ethernet solution and should be used by the Catalyst 2900 Series LRE XL switches and not the Catalyst 2900 Series XL and 3500 Series XL.
- Cisco IOS Software X-Release 12.1(11)YJ, No. 2011
- End of Life for Catalyst 5000 Supervisor Engine III, No. 842
Cisco announces the end of life (EOL) for the Catalyst 5000 Family Supervisor Engine III base model (WS-X5530-E1).
- Cisco 1548 Micro Switch 10/100 Product Recall Notification
Details the Cisco 1548 Micro Switch 10/100 (part no. CISCO1548U-DS) product recall.
- Cisco Catalyst 5000 Series Release 2.3 Supervisor No. 648
Describes the features and modules supported in the Catalyst 5000 supervisor software Release 2.3.
- Cisco IOS Software 12.1(12c)EA1 for Catalyst 3550, 2950 Series
Software enhancements increase security in the Catalyst 3550 and 2950 Series switches, which now both offer Identity Based Network Services (IBNS) through a series of 802.1x extensions.
- Cisco IOS Early Deployment Release 12.1(9)EA1
Describes the content and delivery information concerning Cisco IOS
software Release 12.1(9)EA1 for the Catalyst 3550 and 2950 Series switches.
- EoS Announcement of the Cisco FastHub 400 Series
- Catalyst 6500 Series Release 5.1CSX, 5.2CSX - No. 919
- End of Life of AT3-6ME J2 ATM Adapter
Cisco Systems is announcing the End of Life of the AT3-6ME J2 Adapter.
- EOL for MGX 8850 PXM-45 Switch Software
Describes EOL form MGX 8850 PXM-45 Switch Software versions 2.0.00, 2.0.01, 2.0.02.
- Cisco 1516M Hub End-of-Life - No. 1213
Cisco is announcing the End-of-Life (EOL) of the Cisco 1516M 16-port 10BASE-T managed hub.
- Catalyst 2820 ATM Modules End-of-Life, No. 1146
Announcing the End-of-Life (EOL) of the asynchronous transfer mode (ATM) modules presently supported on the Catalyst 2820 platform.
- Catalyst 2900 XL & 3500 XL Std. Edition End-of-Life, No. 1147
Announcing the End-of-Life (EOL) of the CatalystŪ 2900 XL and 3500 XL Standard Edition switches.
- Catalyst 2820 FDDI Modules End-of-Life, No. 1148
Announcing the End-of-Life (EOL) of the Fiber Distributed Data Interface (FDDI) modules supported to date on the Catalyst 2820 platform.
- Cisco IOS S/W Ongoing Maintenance & Version Releases - No. 1138
Describes the terms and conditions for the Cisco IOSŪ software ongoing maintenance and version releases for users of Catalyst 2900 XL series and/or Catalyst 3500 XL series switches.
- EOL for Catalyst 5000 DC Power Supply - No. 1083
Cisco Systems' announces the end of life (EOL) of the Catalyst 5000 DC Power Supply
- End of Life of the Catalyst 2926G Switches, No. 1111
Cisco Systems' Workgroup Business Unit is announcing the End of Life of the Catalyst 2926G Switches.
- EoL Announcement for Catalyst 5000 Supervisor Engine I,No.834
Cisco Systems announces the end of life (EOL) of three Catalyst 5000 supervisor engines.
- EOL of the Catalyst 5000 Family Supervisor Engine III F, No.968
Cisco Systems' Workgroup Business Unit is announcing the End of Life (EOL) of the Catalyst 5000 Family Supervisor Engine III F.
- Cisco IOS Software Release 12.1(1)EX - No. 1055
- Catalyst 6500 Series ATM OC-12 LANE/MPOA Soft Rel 12.0(5)XS1
Cisco Systems is pleased to announce improved software support for the new CatalystŪ 6500 Series asynchronous transfer mode (ATM) OC-12 LAN Emulation (LANE)/Multiprotocol routing over ATM (MPOA) modules via Cisco IOSŪ code version 12.0(5)XS1.
- EOL Catalyst 5000 Family Supervisor Engine III with NFFC I & II
Cisco announces the End of Life of the Catalyst 5000 Family Supervisor Engine III with NFFC and Supervisor Engine III with NFFC II.
- Catalyst 4000, 5000, and 6500 Series Software, No. 1013
Describes the Catalyst 4000, 5000 and 6500 Series software release train types and definitions.
- General Deployment Release Status for Cat5K Software V 4.5(4)
Announces the availability of generally deployable (GD) software for the Catalyst 5000 family of switches in the 4.x code train.
- Catalyst 8540MSR Four-Port OC-12c ATM Module, No 936
Cisco Systems announces the new series of high-density, high-speed ATM modules for the Catalyst 8540 multiservice switch router platform.
- Catalyst 8540 12.0 Multiservice Router, No. 951
Decribes the 12.0 MSR hardware and software features for the LightStream and Catalyst 8500 family of switches.
- Catalyst 4000&5000 Family Supervisor Engine Software Rel. 5.1
Overview of the Catalyst 4000 and Catalyst 5000 Family supervior engine software release 5.1. Bulletin # 909.
- End-of-Sales for the the 12-port ATM 25 Port Adapter Module
Cisco Systems announces the end of sale of the LightStream 1010 and the Catalyst 8510 ATM Port Adapter Module (PAM).
- LightStream 1010 New Processor Introduction
Cisco Systems announces the introduction of a new processor for the LighStream 1010 multiservice ATM switch.
- EoS for LS1010-ASP-B-FC1 and LS1010-ASP-B-FCPFQ
Cisco Systems is announcing the end of sale (EOS) of the LightStream 1010-ASP-B-FC1 (LS1010-ASP-B-FC1) and LightStream 1010-ASP-B-FCPFQ (LS1010-ASP-B-FC1)
- Cisco 1528U Micro Hub End-of-Life
With the introduction of the all-new Cisco 1538 series Micro Hub, Cisco Systems will no longer offer the Cisco 1528 series Micro Hub.
- FastHub 100, 200, and 300 Series End-of-Life
With the introduction of the all-new FastHub 400 series, Cisco Systems will no longer offer the older Fast Ethernet repeaters.
- Catalyst 3000 Family Ethernet Switch End-of-Sales, No. 883
Cisco Systems announces the End of Sales (EOS) for the Catalyst 3000 Family of Ethernet stackable workgroup switches and line cards effective June 25, 1999.
- End-of-Engineering for Cisco LS1010 Software - No. 866
Announces the end of engineering for Cisco LightStream 1010 software based on Cisco IOS release 11.2.
- Catalyst 2822 End of Life - No. 862
Cisco Systems will no longer offer the Catalyst 2822 Standard and Enterprise Edition switches.
- End-of-Life Announcement for Catalyst 2901 and 2902
The Cisco Systems Workgroup Business Unit is announcing the end of life (EOL) of the Catalyst 2900 Fast Ethernet Switching System which consists of the Catalyst 2901 and Catalyst 2902 products.
- EOL of Cisco Catalyst 5000 Family 2.1(x)Supervisor SW,No.857
This is formal notification of the end of sales, end of engineering, and end of life milestones for the Cisco Catalyst 5000 Family Release 2.1 (x) Supervisor software. Bulletin No. 857
- EoL Announcement for Catalyst 5000 Switching Modules,No.835
Cisco Systems announces the end of life (EOL) of the Catalyst 5000 WS-X5010 and WS-X5111 switching modules.
- Catalyst 8540 Electromagnetic Interference Kits
Describes the superior investment protection with the Catalyst 8540 multiservice switch router as existing LS-1010 Port Adapter Modules (PAMs) can be deployed in this next-generation chassis.
- CISCO1502-8E and CISCO1503-8M EOS Announcement
CISCO1502-8E and CISCO1503-8M EOS Announcement Product Bulletin.
- End-of-Sales Announcement for Cisco Lightstream 1010 Software
Cisco Systems is announcing the end of sales for Cisco Lightstream 1010 software that is based on Cisco IOS Release 11.1. This announcement became effective 4/1/98.
- End-of-Sales Announcement, FC-PFQUpgrade for LS1010
Cisco anounces the issues associated with the end of sales (EOS) for the FC-1 feature card 1 to FC-PFQ feature cardper-flow queuing upgrade for the ATM switch processor.
- Cisco 1501-8U End of Sales Announcement, No. 785
- EoL Announcement for Catalyst 5000 AC Power Supply,No.777
Announces end-of-life of Model WS-C5008A and the power supply replacement plan for Catalyst 5000, LightStream 1010, and Catalyst 8510. Product Bulletin # 777
- Cisco Catalyst 5000 Series Release 4.1, No. 764
Cisco announces Release 4.1 of the Catalyst 5000 series Supervisor software. This release adds support for high performance ASIC-assisted Layer 3 switching, Gigabit Ethernet modules, and more.
- Catalyst 5000 Release 1.x Supervisor Software EOL No. 691
Announces Cisco's plans to end of life (EOL) Catalyst 5000 Release 1.x Supervisor Software.
- Catalyst 5000 Memory Upgrade - No. 590
Describes how to identify Supervisor modules and explains which memory upgrade should be ordered for different revisions of the Supervisor.
- Catalyst 5000 Route Switch Module No. 694
Describes Cisco IOS Release 11.2(9) for the Catalyst 5000 route switch module (RSM). This release brings additional protocols, transparent bridging and feature licenses to the RSM.
- End of Sales for Catalyst 1200 Workgroup Switch and Line Cards
Outlines the details of Cisco's plans for the end of sales of the Catalyst 1200 family workgroup switch and line cards. Effective January 23, 1998.
- End of Sales Announcement for 4-MB Catalyst 3000 - No. 649
Describes the end of sales for the 4-MB memory Catalyst 3000 switch models (WS-C3016 and WS-C3016A) which are being replaced with the 8-MB memory Catalyst 3000 switched model.
- End-of-Sales for the 2 port DS3/E3 ATM adapter module, No 652
Cisco Systems announces end-of-sales for the Cisco LightStream 1010 two-port DS3/E3 ATM adapter module. Cisco has also announced higher density versions of these PAMs.
- EtherSwitch 1600 with Catalyst 3000 Migration Guide - No.594
Explains upgrade alternatives for EtherSwitch 1600 and is intended to assist the migration of mixing EtherSwitch 1600 products with the Catalyst 3000 family products.
- Catalyst 1600 End of Life No. 560
Due to the introduction of the Catalyst 1800, Cisco is discontinuing the Catalyst 1600.
- End of Life of Catalyst 5000 ATM LAN Emulation Module No. 542
Announces Cisco's end-of-life plans for the Catalyst 5000 ATM LAN Emulation (LANE) module.
- ATM Adapter End of Sales Notice - No. 490
This product bulletin announces the End of Sales for the Cisco ATM SBus and PCI adapter products. It contains information regarding the specific products, effectivity dates, support policies, and sources for alternate products.