Monitor social media channels for customer and public feedback and sentiment. Provide real-time proactive response through the channels that customers choose, capture customer attention, and generate greater loyalty and brand preference.
Cisco SocialMiner provides customer care teams with social media monitoring, queuing, and workflows that facilitate:
- Personalized real-time responses
- Metrics tracking
- Relationship-building opportunities
See More Use Cases
Explore more ways to meet your business goals by improving collaboration.Go Now
- Improve responsiveness by providing proactive, real-time customer service.
- Use community knowledge to increase service and marketing reach. (Source: Forrester)
- Meet customer expectations: 72 percent of adults online in the United States expect companies to reply to a negative comment on a ratings/review site. (Forrester)
- Monitor public mention of your products, services, or expertise.
- Engage target audiences to provide more brand and product information.
- Of marketers who use social media, 75 percent identify customer service as a primary use of the platform. (Source: Booz & Company)
- Maritz reports that 85 percent of consumers are very happy when businesses respond to their public comments in online forums and social media venues.
- Between 2011 and 2012, the perceived value of social content more than doubled, from 26 to 53 percent. (Source: IDC)
- Within three years, the importance of social software is expected to rise by 250 percent. (Source: MIT Sloan Management Review)
"We listen to people and we help them. We have the ability to change individual interactions and create better experiences." —Kenny Lauer, George P. Johnson
"In the few months that we have been using the SocialMiner tool, results from our campaigns on both Facebook and Twitter have been quite remarkable. As an example, revenue from clients coming to us through Facebook has increased 400 percent." —Petter Etholm, Zone Labs
- AutomationWorld: How Social Media Is Improving Manufacturing
Businesses, especially manufacturers, want to use social media for easy access to expertise, business intelligence insights, and new product ideas.
- Forrester: Next-Generation Contact Centers Must Become Relationship Platforms (PDF - 156 KB)
- ZK Research: Collaboration Is the Next Game Changer in Customer Service (PDF - 606 KB)
- The Three Waves of Customer Care (PDF - 284 KB)
- Unifying Customer Experience in a Multichannel World (PDF - 4.6 MB)
- Customer Collaboration (PDF - 724 KB)
- Contact Center-as-a-Service: Elevate Customer Care (PDF - 3.2 MB)
- Keep Pace with Customers (4:13 min)
These demonstrations of multiple products within the Cisco Customer Collaboration portfolio include Finesse, SocialMiner, and MediaSense.
Day in the Life of an Insurance Professional (3:50 min)
Discover how to use Cisco Collaboration solutions to generate leads and help convert them into profitable customer relationships.
- SocialMiner at Cisco Live 2012 (4:17 min)
See how the Cisco social media team can listen and respond in real time to attendees at Cisco Live.
Video Data Sheets
- Cisco SocialMiner (4:22 min)