Deploy desktop virtualization without giving up the fulfilling collaborative user experience of voice and video. Unify virtual desktops, voice, and video, while providing a flexible and highly secure end-to-end infrastructure across devices and locations.
As an open and validated end-to-end solution, Cisco Virtualization Experience Infrastructure (VXI) goes beyond standard desktop virtualization while:
- Simplifying deployment
- Reducing overall cost
- Decreasing implementation risk
Unlike desktop-only virtualization solutions, Cisco VXI supports critical collaboration capabilities such as conferencing, messaging, and unified communications in an exceptionally flexible and highly secure workspace to on any device in any location.
See More Use Cases
Explore more ways to meet your business goals by improving collaboration.Go Now
- Facilitate simpler and significantly faster provisioning of desktops, including self-service by employees.
- Reduce the risk of security breaches by centralizing and helping to secure access to applications and data.
- Reduce your overall costs to manage desktops and application releases and updates.
- Improve business agility by quickly aligning compute, storage, and network resources.
- Organizations save 25 percent annually per user from employees using their own devices compared the total cost of ownership of company-owned devices.
- VDI can save organizations up to 70 percent in ongoing maintenance costs across the infrastructure.
- VDI can lower annual hardware and software acquisition costs by 30 percent.
- Moving away from traditional desktops to VDI saves 8 percent to 15 percent of per-user desktop TCO. (Source: Cisco VXI White Paper)
Volunteer State Community College IT department saves significant deployment time and 30 percent in cost per user compared to its previous vendor.
- ANZ Enhances Private Banking
ANZ Private and ANZ Trustees have launched video meetings in five states to improve private banking.
- Metro Health Uses Virtualization to Improve Care (Video - 3:41 min)
Metro Health deployed desktop virtualization to optimize clinical workflow and improve patient care.
Cisco IBSG Horizons BYOD and Virtualization Study
Cisco Internet Business Solutions Group (IBSG) surveyed 600 enterprise IT leaders from 18 industries for insight on bring-your-own-device (BYOD) and desktop virtualization trends in U.S. enterprises.
- Cisco VXI Before and After (Video - 3:23 min)
Learn how to unify your virtual desktop with voice and video to deliver an exceptional user experience.
- Desktop Virtualization with XenDesktop and NetApp Storage
- Desktop Virtualization with View 4.5 and NetApp Storage
- Desktop Virtualization with View 4.5 and EMC Storage
- Cisco Solutions for a VMware View 4.0 Environment
- Citrix XenDesktop on FlexPod with Microsoft Private Cloud
Improve team and customer experiences with services from Cisco and its partners. Align your IT objectives with business goals, mitigate risk with faster time to value, and better serve your customers.