Create shared workspaces where virtual teams can interact on interdependent tasks, such as developing a new product.
Cisco WebEx Social facilitates the creation of shared virtual workspaces where people to collaborate more effectively both in real time and asynchronously. Cisco provides the broadest choice of communications options based on preference, location, and device, and facilitates integration of video to support new levels of teamwork.
See More Use Cases
Explore more ways to meet your business goals by improving collaboration.Go Now
- Simplify traditionally time-intensive collaboration tasks using centralized, online meeting spaces.
- Dynamically form global teams of experts who can collaborate with confidence.
- Build trust and share information across distributed groups and geographies to speed business agility.
- Flatten organizational hierarchy and better communicate with all levels of the organization.
- Enhance employee engagement, and promote highly secure communications with partners and customers.
- About 63 percent of CEOs feel that a collaborative environment draws out the best from their workforces. (Source: IBM)
- Social technologies can raise productivity of high-skill knowledge workers by 20 to 25 percent. (Source: McKinsey Global Institute)
- Thirty percent of organizations interviewed found that use of web-based collaboration technologies increased number of successful innovations for new products of services. (McKinsey)
- In a customer-support community, the cost per contact is more than 90 percent lower than the cost per call to a call center. (Source: McKinsey)
Flexible search options in Cisco WebEx Social help avodaqAG's sales and service center employees quickly find information about a project, improving productivity, efficiency, and response times.
"Fiscal-year planning takes 30 percent less of our senior managers' time now that we use Cisco WebEx Social instead of SharePoint and email..." —Ajay Deshpande, Persistent Systems
"The collaborative communities in Cisco WebEx Social helped us warehouse our intellectual capital and encourage lawyers to share their know-how with colleagues." —Paul Kallenbach, Minter Ellison
- ANZ Enhances Private Banking
ANZ Private and ANZ Trustees use innovative technology to deliver unique and superior service to clients who can now access experts located nationwide and globally.
- Toyota Streamlines Business Processes, Increases Productivity by 18 Percent (PDF - 539 KB)
Toyota uses Cisco WebEx to enhance communications and collaboration among widely dispersed knowledge workers.
- Expert Collaboration: Dynamic Access to Distributed Expertise (PDF - 565 KB)
Real-world examples of expert collaboration include a case study from a high-tech manufacturing company and specific recommendations for top management in implementing expert collaboration in the global enterprise.
- Active Collaboration Room (PDF - 5.9 MB)
Learn about enhancing business models by accelerating distributed team performance.
- Cisco WebEx Social Tour (Video - 3:18 min)
See how Cisco WebEx Social can transform your business.
- Cisco WebEx Social: People-Centric Collaboration (Video - 3:03 min)
This people-centric solution can help employees anywhere connect and share their expertise, ideas, and output.
- A New Way to Work (Video - 1:22 min)
Cisco WebEx Social helps you quickly find and engage experts to optimize their time.
Improve team and customer experiences with services from Cisco and its partners. Align your IT objectives with business goals, mitigate risk with faster time to value, and better serve your customers.
- Collaboration Services Overview (PDF - 500 KB)
- IDC White Paper: Key Questions to Ask When Considering Collaboration Solutions (PDF - 60 KB)
- Transforming Collaboration Through Strategy and Architecture (PDF - 3.3 MB)