Now, Video Calling is as Easy as Making a Phone Call
Cisco Unified Video Advantage
Video Data Sheet
Learn about the benefits of adding video telephony collaboration to your Unified IP Phone experience. (4:44 min)
Get the Flash Player
Cisco Unified Video Advantage (formerly Cisco VT Advantage) adds video to your communications experience by providing video telephony functionality to Cisco Unified IP phones (These include select models from the 6900 Series,7900 series, and the Cisco IP Communicator softphone application). With Cisco Unified Video Advantage, video telephony is now just a phone call.
This solution comprises Unified Video Advantage software and Cisco VT Camera III, a high-definition two megapixel video telephony USB camera with a high-quality fixed-focus glass lens for improved performance and better image quality. The camera has a sleek new design and folds for easy transport. It also takes advantage of standard Windows camera drivers making installation quick and painless.
Get Video Calls on Your IP Phone
With Unified Video Advantage, you can use the familiar phone interface to make and receive video calls on your Unified IP Phone, with the video component displayed on your PC. Enterprises can take advantage of their existing IP networks and desktop phones to extend video calling to everyone in their organization
Cisco Unified Video Advantage delivers:
- Easy access to face-to-face communications
- Enhance interactions, build relationships, and speed decision making
- A better way to scale resources with limited availability, such as subject matter experts and executives
- Significant savings in time and travel costs
- Simplified deployment and management--administrators can provision with familiar Cisco Unified IP Phone tools
- A cost-effective, scalable, and visually interactive unified communications solution
Cisco Unified Workspace Licensing
Cisco Unified Workspace Licensing is a new, easy and affordable program for procurement of a broad range of Cisco Unified Communications applications and services.
Interactive, Face-to-Face Communications
See how Cisco Unified Video Advantage can change the way your business communicates.