This article is one in a series to assist in the setup, troubleshooting, and maintenance of Cisco Small Business products (formerly Linksys Business Series).
Q. How to Reset the NSS2050?A.
Resetting the Network Settings of the NSS2050
Shut down and power off the system.
Press and hold the Reset button on the front panel of the chassis then apply power to the system.
Wait until you see the Power LED on the front panel to flash yellow rapidly then release the Reset button.
Note: The following will be reset to their default settings:
- ?Link Addressing: DHCP
- ?Link Bonding Mode: Active Backup
- ?NSS Hostname: nas<MAC address of primary link> For example, "nas9876543210ab"
- ?Administrator Password: admin
- ?Network Filters: cleared
- ?Network Default Policy: Accept All
- ?MTU Size: 1500
The Cisco Support Community is a forum for you to ask and answer questions, share suggestions, and collaborate with your peers.
Refer to Cisco Technical Tips Conventions for information on conventions used in this document.