|NOTE: This product is no longer being sold and might not be supported. View the End-of-Life Notice to learn:
Top-of-the-Line Video and Audio Surveillance
IP Video Surveillance Cameras
Video Data Sheet
See the new Wireless-G and audio/PoE models of our Internet video cameras. (3:31 min)
Get the Flash Player
Business surveillance has never been easier or more accessible thanks to remote access and control functions. One of the Cisco Small Business Video Surveillance Cameras, the WVC2300 Wireless-G Business Internet Video Camera with Audio provides top-of-the-line image and audio quality in low-light (and with a separate IR lamp, no-light) situations. Dual-codec selectable compression makes for an optimal combination of viewing and storage of video.
The WVC2300 is quick and easy to mount, and compact enough to store outdoors, inside a protective enclosure. The camera can easily be connected to devices like alarm panels and passive infrared sensors.
Additional features of the Cisco WVC2300 Wireless-G Business Internet Video Camera with Audio include:
- Removable CS-mount lenses, with alternatives including increased zoom, wide-angle, vari-focal, or auto-iris
- Controls for mounting on a Pelco pan-tilt (PT) base, enabling remote-control movement
- Two-way audio and an embedded microphone
- MIMO wireless capabilities (1x2), which provides a better range and coverage than traditional 802.11g Wi-Fi
- Support for multiple network protocols like 802.1p, 802.1q, and Dynamic DNS