This article is one in a series to assist in the setup, troubleshooting, and maintenance of Cisco Small Business products (formerly Linksys Business Series).
Q. How do I adjust the video settings of the WVC200?A.
You can configure the video settings of the camera through the web utility of the camera. Go to Setup then Image.
Image type - is the designation for a group of audio and video coding standards and related technology agreed upon by the ISO/IEC. The primary uses for the MPEG-4 standard are web (streaming media) and CD distribution, and broadcast television.
- Resolution - Select the desired video resolution setting. The default resolution is set to 320x240.
- ?Video Quality Control - Choose one of the following:
-?Fixed Bit Rate - Select the desired fix bit rate. The default bit rate is set to 256 Kbps.
-?Fix Quality - Select the desired fix quality. The default fix quality is set to Normal.
- Max Frame Rate - Select the desired maximum frame rate. The default maximum frame rate is set to 30 fps.
- Color Balance - Select the suitable white balance option as you desired.
- Exposure - If necessary, you can adjust the exposure to obtain a better image. You can select a sharpness value between -3 and 3.
- Sharpness - Select the desired option for the sharpness. You can select a sharpness value between -3 and 3.
- Flip Image - Enable this feature if you want to rotate the image 180degTag; on the vertical axis.
- Mirror Image - Enable this feature if you want to rotate the image 180degTag; on the horizontal axis.
- Enable Time Stamp - If you want to display a time stamp on the video, enable this feature by checking the check box.
- Enable Text Display - If you want to display text on the video, enable this feature by checking the check box. The text can be up to 20 characters in length. This feature is often used to identify the camera location when multiple cameras are installed.
The Cisco Support Community is a forum for you to ask and answer questions, share suggestions, and collaborate with your peers.
Refer to Cisco Technical Tips Conventions for information on conventions used in this document.