Simple Video Conferencing Setup and Management and Desktop Video
Cisco Unified Videoconferencing Video Data Sheet
Video Data Sheet
Advanced Video for Cisco WebEx Meetings with Cisco Unified Videoconferencing (6:02)
Get the Flash Player
Easily set up and control Cisco Unified Videoconferencing conferences with a single application. And extend your video environment to anyone with a networked computer.
Cisco Unified Videoconferencing Manager also helps you configure, manage, and monitor video conferencing network elements to optimize visual communications.
- Simple setup and attendance - Schedules future and initiates impromptu video conferences from Web browsers and Microsoft Outlook and Lotus Notes calendars; reserves multipoint control unit (MCU) capacity, bandwidth, and video endpoints that are automatically connected when the meeting starts
- Desktop video - Connects employees, customers, and partners with firewall friendly access to any Cisco Unified Videoconferencing meeting, including fully interactive and streaming options
- Advanced Video for WebEx Meeting Center - Cisco Unified Videoconferencing Manager desktop video is integrated with WebEx Meeting Center to provide more advanced video functionality for WebEx meetings.
- Advanced conference control - Invites new participants, mutes and unmutes participants, and changes video layout
- Comprehensive administration - Monitors, controls, and maintains all video endpoints and network elements, including Cisco Unified Videoconferencing 3500 Series and 5230 Series MCUs, gateways and video endpoints
- Simplified large deployments - Enables multiple MCUs and gateways to be accessed by a single number and manages MCU selection and cascading to optimize resources and enable highly scalable conferences