Flexible Deployment for Operations Centers
With its flexible, modular architecture, the Cisco IP Interoperability and Collaboration System (IPICS) adapts easily to meet the needs of diverse types of public safety and emergency response agencies. Simple, scalable, and comprehensive communications interoperability helps federal, state, county, and local jurisdictions save lives and better protect the communities they serve.
Your organization can order and deploy Cisco IPICS in different ways to meet your configuration, service, and support needs.
- Cisco IPICS Emergency Operations Center bundle provides incident management from any location.
- Cisco IPICS Mobile Platform bundle is designed for mobile vehicles and rugged tactical environments.
- Cisco IPICS Operational Views application bundle delivers secure managed control and enhanced communications interoperability for two or more agencies or jurisdictions across organizational and ownership boundaries.
- Cisco IPICS Policy Engine bundle extends incident management by providing policy-based notification and messaging, as well as PSTN dial-in and dial-out capabilities.
- Cisco IPICS services for planning, design, and implementation provide consulting for configuration, support and setup.
- Cisco IPICS software application support and upgrades provide 24-hour technical support for the Cisco IPICS Release 2.0 solution hardware and software.
Improve Reliability and Interoperability of Radio Networks
Cisco IPICS enables radio communications over reliable, secure, and scalable IP networks.
Security Strategies for Hosting Public Events
Hosting civic events requires infrastructure that allows collaboration between disparate organizations and agencies.
Cisco IPICS Business Benefits
Solve interoperability challenges and improve public safety response with Cisco IPICS.