Measure and Improve the User Experience
This product is being upgraded and replaced by Cisco Prime Collaboration. Visit site for product details and documentation.
A well-managed unified communications deployment creates a good user experience. Make sure your communications are clear and understandable with Cisco Prime Unified Service Monitor.
Obtain the affordable, reliable way to continuously monitor active calls supported by the Cisco Unified Communications System, including the Cisco Hosted Collaboration Solution. Best of all, Cisco Prime Unified Service Monitor is part of the Cisco Prime Unified Communications Management Suite.
Cisco prime Unified Service Monitor also provides near real-time notification when the voice quality of a call fails to meet a user-defined quality threshold.
- Flexible and comprehensive voice-quality measurements through a combination of Cisco Voice Transmission Quality (VTQ) metrics from Cisco IP phones, Cisco 1040 sensors, and Network Analysis Module version 4.0 and above
- Ability to pinpoint the network segment causing call-quality degradation
- Top N reports and enhanced data filters for call-quality analysis
- Advanced quality thresholds
- Near real-time Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP) alerts on quality threshold violations
Increase Subscriber Satisfaction
Get the data you need to provide the excellent service your users want:
- Integrates with Cisco Prime Unified Operations Manager to display call-quality violations on Service Quality Alerts display
- Integrates with Cisco Unified Service Statistics Manager for long-term trend and capacity planning reports
Download Trial Software
Electronically download trial version of the product.