See Active Speakers in Full View
Optimize your videoconferencing experience and see your customers or teammates up close even when they are on the other side of the globe. The Cisco TelePresence SpeakerTrack 60 is an unparalleled dual-camera system that allows participants in a video meeting to see the active speaker on the other end of a call in full view.
Features and Capabilities
In a typical videoconference setting, the camera captures the whole meeting room. This usually means the participants, including the active speaker, appear small, especially if the conference is held in a large meeting room. Having the active speaker always appear in full view provides an optimum, like-life experience that can be better than being physically present.
SpeakerTrack 60 employs a unique dual-camera approach. With one camera, it quickly locates the active speaker and presents a close-up of that speaker. At the same time, the other camera readies to seek and display the next active speaker. This results in very fast camera switching and an uninterrupted meeting experience.
- Fast, direct switching between active speakers provides an optimal, continuous meeting experience.
- Multispeaker views prevent unnecessary switching when the next active speaker is already in the current shot.
- Automatic framing of all participants provides a dynamic overview of the full room.
- A discreet industrial design and wall mounting allows for a clean, sleek room setup.
- Clear 1080p60 HD resolution offers the best possible image quality.
The simple user interaction offered by the SpeakerTrack 60 provides a consistent experience with the rest of the Cisco TelePresence product line.