Cost-Effective Management for the Complex and Fast-evolving Next Generation Networks
Cisco Prime Network is a comprehensive device operation, administration and network fault management solution for today's highly dynamic and complex multiservice networks. This highly scalable solution helps enable Service Providers to deliver carrier-class mobile, video, and cloud/managed services, supporting both Cisco and third-party devices.
Cisco Prime Network is offered both standalone and as a fully integrated component of the Cisco Prime Carrier Management suite, which provides end-to-end network management and service lifecycle capabilities that span:
Feature and Capabilities
Built on a service-centered foundation, Cisco Prime Network offers an intuitive workflow-oriented user experience that helps enable service providers to use their network to its fullest capacity while meeting customer expectations.:
- Increases operational scale and efficiency through simplified and automated network discovery, configuration and change management
- Enhances customer satisfaction through accelerated resolution to network issues, and prevention of service disruptions by enabling proactive (versus reactive) service assurance
- Lowers integration costs through extensive and simplified support for Cisco and third party management applications through pre-integration & standards-based NBI.
Specifications at a Glance
- Comprehensive, graphical view of entire network from topology down to the device level
- GUI-based device component configuration with 200+ prebuilt and downloadable scripts
- Up-to-date display of network event, state and configuration changes
- Topology-guided troubleshooting, automatic root-cause identification and alarm reduction through de-duplication
- Optimized for multi-technology networks and enabled for multi-vendor network scenarios,
- Standards-based NBI, Software Development Kits (SDK), and support for partner and third party applications including InfoVista VistaInsight for Networks and IBM Tivoli Netcool
Find out more about the Reduced Polling virtual network element (VNE) that has been added to Cisco Prime Network's VNE framework.
Get more information about Cisco Prime Network.
If you are still using Cisco Active Network Abstraction (ANA), upgrade now.
More information on how virtual network element (VNE) device drivers are a key enabler for Cisco Prime Network to manage end-to-end IP next-generation networks.
Have a multivendor environment? Cisco Prime Network delivers third-party VNE drivers that are available for common non-Cisco network devices.