ISE Governs Network with Central Policy Enforcement
Whether you need to support BYOD work practices, or provide more secure access to your data center resources, the Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE) can help. With this all-in-one enterprise policy control platform, you can reliably enforce compliance, enhance infrastructure security, and simplify service operations.
Learn how ISE with MDM integration strengthens network access and device security. (3:29 min)
See how ISE makes it easy for IT to provide exceptional personal device experiences. (2:40 min)
Features and Capabilities
- Consistent enforcement of context-based policies across wired and wireless networks
- Systemwide visibility showing IT who and what is on the network's wired, wireless, or VPN
- Integrated AAA, profiling, posture, and guest services to simplify deployments and cut costs
- Device identification using ISE-based probes, embedded device sensors, endpoint scanning, and device feed service
- Greater visibility and control of the endpoint with Mobile Device Management solution integration
- Simplified BYOD onboarding through self-service registration
Cisco ISE offers the following benefits:
- Highly secure access
Combine rigorous identification and enforcement with automated user onboarding for consistent access, control, and compliance.
- Greater worker productivity
Get consistent and dependable access to services from anywhere and anytime.
- Lower operations costs
Increase IT staff productivity by automating labor-intensive tasks and simplifying service delivery.
You can deploy Cisco ISE as an appliance or virtual machine to enforce security policy on all devices that attempt to gain access to network infrastructure.
Click to enlarge
Secure access to your mobile device network with a Cisco validated design.Read Design Guide
See how ISE makes it fast and easy for any worker to give visitors highly secure Internet access. (1:56 min)
- A Strong Approach for BYOD
Explore Cisco flexibility in managing and controlling mobility and BYOD.
- Gartner 2012 NAC Magic Quadrant
See why Cisco has been positioned as a leader in Gartner´s Network Access Control Magic Quadrant.
- Connectivity Made Easy (PDF - 401 KB)
Connect any device to any network more easily, reliably, and securely.
- Healthcare Provider Improves Data Security with Access Control
Sentara Healthcare relies on Cisco ISE for identity and access policy strategy.
- Highly Secure BYOD At-a-Glance (PDF - 445 KB)
Learn how Cisco helps secure your organization to accommodate users with a variety of personal devices.