|NOTE: This product is no longer being sold and might not be supported. View the End-of-Life Notice to learn:
Simplify Video Collaboration Management with End-to-End Visualization
This product is being upgraded and replaced by Cisco Prime Collaboration. Visit site for product details and documentation.
Video Data Sheet
Cisco Prime Collaboration Manager offers end-to-end visualization of sessions and real-time troubleshooting to simplify video collaboration management. (3:50 min)
Video Data Sheet
Take the guesswork out of video collaboration management with Cisco Prime Collaboration Manager. This product offers service providers and network operators:
- Real-time visualization of in-progress video collaboration sessions
- Detailed end-to-end visibility into the media path
- At-a-glance executive summaries to identify critical outages
- Simple out-of-the-box reporting to view utilization and problem trends
When a network includes medianet-capable devices, Cisco Prime Collaboration Manager provides even deeper network path visibility, down to the granularity of video flow statistics.
Offer Exceptional User Experience
To help ensure a superior end-user experience, Cisco Prime Collaboration Manager:
- Speeds troubleshooting and recovery from service-affecting problems
- Provides detailed analysis to quickly pinpoint service-degrading network devices
- Delivers reports that help you manage your key assets and track usage
In addition, Cisco Prime Collaboration Manager efficiently validates large-scale deployments. It comprehensively evaluates the inventory, health, and status of Cisco TelePresence endpoints, as well as service and network infrastructure devices.
Cisco Prime Collaboration Manager is a product of the Cisco Prime network management portfolio.
Cisco Prime Collaboration Manager delivers more comprehensive end-to-end information and features in conjunction with a medianet.
Explore Cisco TelePresence
Transform your business with telepresencewatch videos, demos, and share by email, Twitter, and Facebook.Read More