Gain operational insight into Cisco Nexus 1000V Switch deployments
NAM Virtual Service Blade on Nexus 1100 Series
Cisco Prime Network Analysis Module (NAM) for Nexus 1100 Series
Operational Visibility into Nexus 1000V Deployments.(4:25 min)
Get the Flash Player
Cisco Prime NAM for Nexus 1100 Series delivers traffic and performance analytics that empower network administrators to more rapidly detect and resolve performance issues and improve the use of network resources in the Virtual Machine (VM) network. Integrated with Cisco Nexus 1100 Series and Nexus 1010 Virtual Services Appliances, Cisco Prime NAM offers a smaller network footprint, ease of deployment, and reduced administration cost.
With Cisco Prime NAM for Nexus 1100 Series, you can:
- Analyze network usage behavior by application, host/VM and conversation to identify bottlenecks that can impact performance and availability
- Troubleshoot performance issues with extended visibility into VM-to-VM traffic, virtual interface statistics, and application response times
- Improve the efficiency of your virtual infrastructure with deeper operational insight
- Reduce the risk of deploying new technologies and services in the virtualized data center
Key features of Cisco Prime NAM for Nexus 1100 Series include:
- Workflow-oriented user experience improves operational efficiency and user productivity
- Historical analysis helps tackle unanticipated performance issues
- Traffic analytics provide multifaceted insight into network behavior
- Packet Capture, Decode, Filters, and Error Scan expedite root-cause analysis
- Standards-based API preserves investments in existing management assets
Cisco Prime NAM for Nexus 1100 Series is part of the Cisco NAM product portfolio. Visit the Cisco NAM Product Family.
What's New in NAM 5.1
Find out how NAM 5.1 delivers better performance, precision, and network reach.
View Video (8:01 min)
Visit Cisco Community Central, and join the conversation on Cisco Nexus 1000V Series Switches.