|NOTE: This product is no longer being sold and might not be supported. View the End-of-Life Notice to learn:
Simplify Network Monitoring
The Cisco Network Analysis Module (NAM) is a powerful integrated network monitoring solution that is designed to give you more visibility into your network than ever before. The Cisco NAM shows you which applications are running on your network and how they are performing to help you:
- Manage valuable network resources
- Plan for changes in resource usage
- Resolve problems before they affect users
- The Cisco NAM can be deployed in existing Cisco 2600XM, 2800, 3660, 3700, and 3800 Series Multiservice and Integrated Services Routers, maximizing investment value, reducing your network footprint, and lowering your organization's total cost of ownership.
- Provides visibility into traffic from local and remote switches and routers using features such as NetFlow for comprehensive WAN and LAN traffic monitoring.
- Includes an embedded Web interface that is accessible from any desktop, eliminating the need to send staff to remote sites or transfer large amounts of data over the WAN to the central site.
- Automatically identifies hundreds of protocols and provides real-time and historical usage reports on the traffic that is consuming critical network resources.
- Captures and decodes the packet to help resolve acute problems before they affect users.
- Tracks response times to pinpoint application problems to the network or the server.
NOTE: This product has entered the end-of-sale cycle. It is being replaced by the Cisco Branch Routers Series Network Analysis Module, NME-NAM. Information about the NME-NAM can be found at: http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/ps7176/index.html.
Technical Documentation for Cisco NAM
Review technical support information and documentation for Cisco Network Analysis Module Software.
Software Version Comparison
Review hardware platforms and relevant software versions for Cisco NAM.
Proactive Network and Application Monitoring
Cisco Performance Visibility Manager can collect data from multiple NAMs to provide proactive network- and application-performance monitoring, reporting, and troubleshooting for maximizing network availability.
(All Cisco Services Modules Bulletins)
Cisco Network Analysis Software 3.4 Product Bulletin, No. 2764
(All Cisco Services Modules End-of-Life and End-of-Sale Notices)
End-of-Sale and End-of-Life Announcement for the Cisco Network Analysis Module Software 3.6
EOL/EOS Announcement for the Cisco Network Analysis Module Software Version 3.4
EoS and EoL Announcement for the Cisco Network Analysis Module (NM-NAM)
EOS/EOL of Cisco Network Analysis Module Software 3.2 for Cisco Branch Routers