Cisco Network Innovations Win Award
Cisco Prime is recognized for helping service providers more easily manage their networks.
Create New Revenue Streams
Help your customers release new products faster with Cisco Prime for Service Providers. (1:36 min)
Help Customers Optimize Their Networks
Create New Revenue Streams
Experience Innovative OSS and Network Management
Empower your IT organization to more effectively manage your networks and the services they deliver with the Cisco Prime enterprise and service provider portfolios of management products.
Cisco Prime products deliver next-generation management by supporting an intuitive workflow-oriented user experience and integrated lifecycle operations across Cisco architectures, technologies, and networks. Cisco Prime helps IT organizations:
- Simplify network management
- Improve operational efficiency
- Deliver predictable services
- Lower the total cost of ownership
Cisco Prime products are available for both enterprise IT organizations and service providers.
Cisco Prime for IT
These products optimize the value of the network through a network services management foundation and common attributes for: Borderless Networks, data center, and collaboration architectures, networks, and services.
Cisco Prime for Service Providers
This set of products provides comprehensive network management and service fulfillment for IP next-generation networks, mobility, video, and managed services.
Cisco Prime Product Live and On Demand Webinars
Discover how to simplify network management and increase IT productivity. These one hour sessions, hosted by Cisco's network management experts, will include information on new features and live product demonstrations.(These webinars are recorded and conveniently available on demand to view at your discretion.)
These sessions include short product overview presentations. The presentations are followed by product demonstrations with use cases that will highlight the value of Cisco Prime products and solutions. Learn how they can help improve the productivity of your staff, help ensure service delivery, and reduce network downtime. These are live weekly sessions - no registration required.
Prime Demo Series Topic
11 a.m. Pacific Time
Cisco Prime LMS
Cisco Prime Collaboration
Cisco Prime NAM and NGA
Cisco Prime Infrastructure
Cisco Knowledge Network is an interactive training resource designed to connect Cisco experts with a select group of your technical professionals. The goal is to create and foster a technical virtual community that functions as your one-stop resource for technical updates, peer networking, and interactive dialogue.
All of these webinars are recorded and conveniently available on demand. If you missed any of the past series, you can listen to recordings of each presentation and view demos at your convenience. Please visit Cisco Knowledge Network OSS and Network Management Service Provider Workshops for more information.
Cisco Prime for IT products maximize the value of the network through a network services management foundation and common attributes for Borderless Networks, data center, and collaboration architectures, networks, and services.
Featured IT Product Portfolio
The Cisco Prime product portfolio delivers integrated management solutions that support the convergence of networks, technologies, and services. The product portfolio includes:
Cisco Prime Infrastructure
- Cisco Prime Infrastructure : Offers comprehensive lifecycle management of wired/wireless access, campus, and branch networks, rich visibility into end-user connectivity, and application performance assurance
- Cisco Prime Network Analysis Module (NAM): Provides deep application-aware network visibility and granular performance analytics that empower network administrators to rapidly isolate and remediate problems and improve the user experience.
- Cisco Prime Network Registrar: Provides integrated, scalable, reliable Domain Name System (DNS), Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP), and IP Address Management (IPAM) services for both IPv4 and IPv6
Simplified, integrated solution for accelerated provisioning of Cisco Unified Communications users and services and monitoring and troubleshooting of Cisco Collaboration voice and video networks.
- Cisco Prime Network Analysis Module: Provides deep application-aware network visibility and granular performance analytics that empower network administrators to rapidly isolate and remediate problems and improve the user experience.
- Cisco NetFlow Generation Appliance 3240: Generates, unifies, and exports flow data in high performance data centers, empowering network operations, engineering, and security teams to achieve operational efficiencies, improve services delivery, and harden network security
- Cisco Prime Data Center Network Manager: Combines management of Ethernet and storage networks into a single dashboard to help network and storage administrators troubleshoot health and performance across the whole range of Cisco NX-OS platforms, including the Cisco Nexus and MDS 9000 Families, regardless of protocol type
Cisco Prime for Service Providers products provide comprehensive management for IP next-generation networks, mobility, video, and managed services.
- Cisco Prime Use Cases
Learn how IT and network administrators can simplify and better manage networks with the Cisco Prime portfolio of products.
- Analysys Mason White Paper : Potential Business Benefits of Cisco Prime (PDF - 696 KB)
Cisco Prime helps Communication Service Providers address cost, quality and revenue requirements in achieving their business goals.
- White Paper : Cisco Prime Architecture (PDF - 468 KB)
Cisco Prime automates the delivery of advanced customer experiences.
Featured Service Provider Product Portfolio
- Carrier Management
Simplify the lifecycle management of carrier-grade networks and services by automating service design, fulfillment, assurance, and analysis tasks.
- Operational Systems Software
Efficiently coordinate business and operational processes for rapid design, creation, and delivery of services.
- Subscriber Management
Deploy scalable, flexible DNS, DHCP, IPAM, and AAA services, connected home management, and policy and subscriber management for Wi-Fi and broadband networks.
- Voice and Video Collaboration
Automate voice provisioning, real-time monitoring and proactive troubleshooting across Cisco Unified Communications and Cisco TelePresence systems.
Read what analysts are saying about Cisco Prime products:
- Analysys Mason provides an assessment of Cisco Prime for Service Providers - 'Cisco has transformed its OSS portfolio from an unstructured and disparate set of software components into a consolidated and highly modular product suite called Cisco Prime.'
Read Cisco Prime for Service Providers: Network Management Systems, January 2013 (PDF - 352 KB)
- Current Analysis reports on Inmarsat and Cisco Team to Deliver Advanced Services Over Global Xpress (GX).
Read Intelligence Report (PDF - 74 KB)
- Enterprise Management Associates reviews Cisco Prime Infrastructure and how it aligns network management with converging operation priorities.
Read EMA White Paper (PDF - 1.21 MB)
- Enterprise Management Associates assesses Cisco Prime Assurance Manager - a new integrated monitoring solution which can be used to achieve true network assurance.
Read EMA White Paper (PDF - 1.44 MB)
Listen to Webcast
- Enterprise Management Associates hails Cisco NAM for modern IP networks.
Read EMA NAM Brief (PDF - 983 KB)
- Enterprise Management Associates discusses the promise of video collaboration and the value of Cisco Prime Collaboration Manager.
Read EMA Video Collaboration Brief (PDF - 408 KB)