The Cisco TelePresence™ EX Series transforms the workplace by combining work, communications, and collaboration-all on the desktop with just the touch of a finger.
The EX Series is an all-in-one tool that streamlines the desktop so you can fluidly move from individual work on your laptop, to a quick video call with a colleague, to problem-solving over shared spreadsheets. Tight integration with Cisco Unified Communications Manager also provides EX Series users with powerful video and voice functionality. The series comprises the EX90 and the EX60: The EX90 is designed for the team leader or manager for immediate presence with customers, partners, and employees, while the EX60 can be scaled throughout the organization, designed especially for the knowledge worker or individual contributor.
The EX Series is part of the broad portfolio of Cisco TelePresence systems offering immersive, multipurpose, and personal endpoints to meet the needs of organizations of all sizes. Cisco TelePresence technology powers the new way of working where everyone, everywhere can be more productive through face-to-face collaboration.
Features and Benefits
• A high-quality screen with clear high-definition (HD) resolution enables a transparent, all-in-one device to work, meet, and collaborate (24" or 21.5").
• Video resolutions of 1080p30 and 720p60 bring the Cisco TelePresence experience to the desk.
• Integration with Cisco Unified Communications Manager enables rich features including voicemail indicator, single number reach, and ad-hoc conferencing.
• The Cisco TelePresence Touch 8 user interface allows for simple control.
• Collaboration is natural with transparent one-touch sharing of high-definition content and a built-in document camera.
• A Cisco TelePresence PrecisionHD camera enables video clarity and optimal F1.7, 45-65° or 50° field of view.
• H.323 and Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) with bandwidth up to 6 Mbps point-to-point provide the possibility to establish calls with very high quality.
• Dual front speakers offer superior audio, including an integrated subwoofer on the EX90.
• A wideband handset is included; you can also add a headset input for privacy (wired or Bluetooth wireless).
• Support for the Cisco TelePresence Management Suite
• Total management through embedded Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP), Telnet, SSH, XML, and Simple Object Access Protocol (SOAP)
• Remote software upload: Through web server, Secure Copy Protocol, HTTP, and HTTPS
• Support for local directories (My Contacts)
• Corporate directory
• Unlimited entries using server directory supporting
• Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP) and H.350
• Unlimited number for corporate directory (available with Cisco TelePresence Management Suite
• Local directory: 200 numbers
• Received calls with date and time
• Placed calls with date and time
• Missed calls with date and time
To place an order, please contact your Cisco representative.
Table 4. Ordering Information
Compliance Model Number
Cisco TelePresence EX90
Comes with: EX90 unit and camera, C-series Natural Presenter Package option, Cisco TelePresence Touch 8
Ordering Options for the Cisco TelePresence EX90
MultiSite option for Cisco TelePresence EX90
Premium Resolution option for Cisco TelePresence EX90
Dual-display option for Cisco TelePresence EX90
Cisco TelePresence EX60
Comes with: EX60 unit and camera, C-series Natural Presenter Package option, Cisco TelePresence Touch 8
Ordering Options for the Cisco TelePresence EX60
Premium resolution option for Cisco TelePresence EX60
Cisco Service and Support
Cisco and our partners provide a broad portfolio of smart, personalized services and support that can help you realize the full business value of your Cisco TelePresence investment by increasing business agility and network availability. This portfolio of services accelerates business innovation by harnessing the network as a powerful business platform. For more information about these services, visit: http://www.cisco.com/go/telepresenceservices.