VSPEX Proven Infrastructure
Simplify your journey to the cloud with Cisco and EMC. (PDF - 108 KB)
Prepare for the Cloud
Learn about integration for VSPEX Private Cloud for Microsoft Windows Server. (PDF - 548 KB)
Multiple Paths to the Cloud
Cisco and EMC executives describe the three paths to the cloud integration.
Simplify Server Virtualization for SMBs
Cisco, VMware, and EMC deliver a radically simplified virtualization solution with VSPEX. (PDF - 326 KB)Read Solution Brief
Build a Small Private Cloud
Deploy the Cisco VSPEX Solution for Microsoft Private Cloud Fast Track 3.0 in minutes. (PDF - 750 KB)Read Solution Brief
Cisco Unified Datacenter solutions for EMC VPSEX provide a simple, but fully integrated and validated infrastructure. This helps you deploy virtual machines in various sizes to meet application needs.
Cisco and EMC are offering VSPEX solutions built on the Cisco Unified Data Center infrastructure with EMC storage solutions. These flexible solutions can easily be:
- Optimized for a variety of application workloads
- Configured for virtual desktop applications
- Optimized for mixed application workloads and cloud environments
EMC VSPEX with Cisco Unified Data Center is a validated reference configuration. It delivers a virtualized data center in a rack composed of leading computing, networking, storage, and infrastructure software components. It also offers a choice of hypervisors through joint partners Cisco and EMC.
Flexible Virtualization Solution (PDF - 107 KB)
Learn the benefits of EMX VSPEX Solution with Cisco Unified Data Center.
VSPEX Reference Architectures
- Cisco Desktop Virtualization Reference Architecture Solution for EMC VSPEX with Citrix XenDesktop 5.6 for 500 Users (PDF - 931 KB)
VSPEX for Microsoft
- VSPEX Microsoft Hyper-V Architectures M50 and M100
- Cisco Solution for EMC VSPEX Microsoft Fast Track 3.0 Small implementation
VSPEX for VMware
- VMware View 2000 VDI CVD
- Cisco Virtualization Solution for EMC VSPEX with VMware vSphere 5.1 for 100-125 Virtual Machines
- Cisco Virtualization Solution for EMC VSPEX with VMware vSphere 5.1 for 250 Virtual Machines
VSPEX for Virtual Desktops
- Cisco Desktop Virtualization Solutions for EMC VSPEX with Vmware View 5.1.2 for 500 Desktops
- Cisco Desktop Virtualization Solution for EMC VSPEX with VMware View 5.1.2 for 2000 users
Visit VSPEX design guides for additional designs
Log in to access tools and resources specifically designed for Partners.