Featured Cisco Conferencing Products
Take advantage of industry-leading voice, video, and web offerings. Give your workforce conferencing experiences that are compelling, productive, and cost-effective.
- New high-quality, multistream video conferencing with double the resolution
- Full-screen video conferencing
- ActivePresence with voice activated switching
- Collaborate and share content and video at the same time
- Meet anytime, anywhere and view high-quality video on your Cisco Cius and Apple iPad
- Integrated TelePresence experience through Cisco TelePresence WebEx OneTouch
All Cisco Conferencing Products
Software as a Service Solutions
Software delivered as a service (SaaS), allows you to simply subscribe to the on-demand subscription-based service -- and connect securely from any computer with an Internet connection. SaaS offerings are accessible inside and outside firewalls. Some offerings allow you to connect from mobile devices as well.
On-premises deployment allows you to maintain the conferencing solution in-house and to run conferencing traffic over the organization's internal IP network. Software settings allow meetings to stay completely behind the firewall, while also having the flexibility to set up Internet-accessible meetings.
Enhance conferencing solutions through the use of the cloud or with on-premise components.
Work in Real Time with Remote Teams as if You Were There in Person
Take advantage of industry-leading voice, video, and web conferencing capabilities and facilitate compelling, productive, and cost-effective conferencing experiences. With Cisco conferencing solutions you can:
- Meet with customers, partners, and colleagues anytime, anywhere, using any platform including mobile devices
- Enhance communications using integrated video
- Maximize your IT investments by taking advantage of software as a service, on-premises, or blended deployment models
Use Existing Cisco Investments for a Superior Meeting Experience
Combine the power of onsite and SaaS solutions for a collaboration experience like no other. Increase productivity with WebEx and make the most of your Cisco investments via integration with to Cisco Unified MeetingPlace, Cisco ASR 1000 Series Routers, and Cisco TelePresence.
- Host all meetings in the cloud for highly secure collaboration without infrastructure maintenance and with ease of deployment
- On-premise and hybrid deployments allow you to take advantage of internal IP architecture investments to reduce voice-conferencing toll services
- Improve WebEx performance and achieve bandwidth savings of up to 90% with the Cisco WebEx Node
At a Glance
Collaborate with Confidence
Cisco Collaboration Solutions can help you address today's business challenges and build competitive advantage by:
- Transforming business interactions with real-time voice and video communications
- Quickly forming dynamic teams to make better decisions, faster, regardless of location
- Increasing customer responsiveness with instant access to company experts
- Securely connecting, communicating, and collaborating across traditional corporate boundaries
Face Today's Business Challenges
The nature of work is changing rapidly. Multiple trends are changing the way that people interact and do business, including:
- More mobile, dispersed workforces
- An explosion in content and devices
- More cross-organizational teaming and processes
- Proliferation of video communications
- Social software being used at work
Prepare for the next breakthroughs in innovation and efficiency. It's time to embrace these new trends, actively engaging employees, partners, and customers to work more closely together, anytime, anywhere, in a more natural and integrated way.
Learn More  (PDF - 259 KB)
Featured Case Study
Seagate reaches thousands of consumers and significantly surpasses sales objectives using WebEx Event Center with Advanced and Production Services to launch new hybrid hard drive.
University collaborates across satellite campuses and offices, extends academic offerings worldwide, while achieving substantial cost savings.
Global nonprofit uses WebEx conferencing services with WebEx Connect IM. Mobile access helps staff collaborate even from remote locations, cuts travel, boosts productivity and ability to respond in the field.
Meet Face-to-Face Remotely
Attend a Cisco WebEx meeting with high-quality video on the iPad.Learn More