Many companies are embracing the Cloud to help them to be more agile, flexible, and effective at delivering better business outcomes. Today, the majority of companies are already using XaaS offerings, and by 2018, it's estimated that 78% of workloads will be processed through the cloud.
The CCNA Cloud certification is a job role focused certification and training program that helps Cloud engineers, Cloud Administrators, and Network Engineers to develop, advance, and validate their cloud skill set, and enables them to help their IT organization meet changing business demands from technology transitions.
With a CCNA Cloud certification, you will obtain the skills to perform entry-level provisioning and support of Cisco cloud solutions. Learn from the only company that has an end-to-end Cloud and Intercloud story.
The following resources are suggested study materials:
Cisco Learning Network Resources
- CCNA Cloud Study Group
- CCNA Cloud Exam Topics
- BLOG: Making Connections in the Cloud and IoT with New Certifications
Learning Partner Content
- Learning Partner Lounges - Find materials provided by Cisco Authorized Learning Partners.
The best way to prepare for this certification is to take the Cisco-approved training:
Understanding Cisco Cloud Fundamentals (CLDFND)
This course is designed to provide students with the necessary knowledge, skills and abilities to perform foundational tasks related to cloud computing. It will review cloud characteristics and deployment models and explore the cloud basic components which consist of compute, storage and networking.
» Learn More
Introducing Cisco Cloud Administration (CLDADM)
This course is designed to provide students with the necessary knowledge and skills to perform the essentials of cloud administration and operations.
» Learn More
Upon completion of the course, students will be able to:
- Identify the components of the Cisco Cloud management software solution
- Understand the fundamentals of Cloud infrastructure administration
- Describe reporting and charge-back
- Provision Clouds using pre-configured templates
- Perform Cloud management, monitoring and remediation
To earn this Cisco certification, you must pass the following exam(s):
This exam tests a candidate's knowledge of Cisco Cloud solutions. A candidate is tested on knowledge of DC fundamentals; basics of UC, UF, Storage, Virtualization, and Network Services; Hypervisors, Windows Server and Linux OS; remote connectivity / VPN solutions; documentation of design, system builds, configurations, and support procedures.
- Learn more about the 210-451 CLDFND exam
- Register for the exam
- Read current exam policies and requirements
This exam tests a candidate's knowledge of the basics of Cisco Cloud administration including Cloud provisioning, management, monitoring, reporting, charge-back models, and remediation.
CCNA associate certifications are valid for three years. To recertify, pass ONE of the following before the certification expiration date:
- Pass any current Associate-level exam except for the ICND1 exam or
- Pass any current 642-XXX Professional-level or any 300-XXX Professional-level exam, or
- Pass any current 642-XXX Cisco Specialist exam (excluding Sales Specialist exams or MeetingPlace Specialist exams, Implementing Cisco TelePresence Installations (ITI) exams, Cisco Leading Virtual Classroom Instruction exams, or any 650 online exams), or
- Pass any current CCIE Written Exam, or
- Pass the current CCDE Written Exam OR current CCDE Practical Exam, or
- Pass the Cisco Certified Architect (CCAr) interview AND the CCAr board review to extend lower certifications.