Cisco Prime for Service Providers is a modular portfolio of OSS and network management solutions. You get comprehensive management of evolved programmable networks, and mobility, video, cloud, and managed services.
These solutions can help you get the full value of your investment in network architecture and technologies to support today's businesses, and provide the framework to rapidly evolve over time to meet customers' changing needs.
Cisco Prime helps you:
- Increase business agility and service availability
- Accelerate time to revenue for new services
- Optimize operational efficiency
- Reduce total cost of ownership
- Support multivendor network deployments
Cisco Prime offers unified network management across Cisco architectures, technologies, and networks. These solutions provide a comprehensive, integrated lifecycle network operations framework and intuitive, workflow-oriented user experiences.
Gain real-time insight into network traffic with a scalable, real-time streaming analytics platform that allows for adaptation to customer environments and use cases.
Simplify the lifecycle management of carrier-grade networks and services by automating service design, fulfillment, assurance, and analysis tasks.
Enable efficient delivery of cloud services by automating lifecycle management processes including provisioning, operations and resource management.
Efficiently coordinate business and operational processes for rapid design, creation, and delivery of services.
Deploy scalable, flexible DNS, DHCP, IPAM, and AAA services, and connected home management.
Automate voice provisioning and real-time monitoring and proactive troubleshooting across Cisco Unified Communications and Cisco TelePresence systems.
- Analysys Mason White Paper: A Case Study on Cisco Prime Network (PDF - 369 KB)
BICS's use of Cisco Prime Network creates operational benefits for its IP service operations.
- Cisco Prime for Service Providers: Network Management Systems, January 2013 (PDF - 352 KB)
Analysys Mason assesses the "consolidated and highly modular product suite."
- Current Analysis Intelligence Report: Cisco Prime Fulfillment and Provisioning (PDF - 74 KB)
Read how Inmarsat and Cisco team deliver advanced services over the new Global Xpress (GX) satellite network.
- Analysys Mason White Paper: Potential Business Benefits of Cisco Prime (PDF - 696 KB)
Cisco Prime helps Communication Service Providers address cost, quality and revenue requirements in achieving their business goals.
- White Paper: Cisco Prime Architecture (PDF - 468 KB)
Cisco Prime automates the delivery of advanced customer experiences.