Impact of the Internet of Everything
New analysis reveals that the Internet of Everything is a $4.6 trillion opportunity for global public-sector organizations.
Protect Citizens and Public Spaces
With reduced workforces and constrained budgets, today's public safety agencies need cost-effective solutions to keep citizens and public spaces safe. Cisco provides converged network and physical security to help government agencies respond to emergencies and protect their citizens.
- Cisco Connected Public Safety (PDF - PDF - 5.7 MB)
- Broadband Revolution: Roadmap for Safety and Security Mobile Communications Services (PDF - PDF - 3.84 MB)
- Cisco Premium Mobile Broadband (PDF - PDF - 496.63 KB)
- Urban Security: Network-Centric Platform to Help Government Agencies Protect Citizens and Secure Communities (PDF - PDF - 3.24 MB)
- Cisco Connected Border (PDF - PDF - 7.03 MB)
- Defense and National Security
- Health and Human Services
- Justice and Corrections
- Public Safety and Security
- Transportation Authorities