MARKET: Midmarket IT professionals are as equally faced with adopting Mobility and BYOD as large enterprises- while accounting for limitations in IT staff counts. This drives a need for midsize businesses to:
- Evolve their network infrastructure to meet the increased network burden
- Maintain efficiency for limited staff
- Encourage productivity thru mobility for employees
BENEFIT: Cisco's Made for Midmarket network infrastructure solutions enable midsized organizations to deliver differentiated value to their customers. With Cisco Unified Access, Cloud-Managed, and Cloud Intelligent WAN solutions, the midsize business network architecture can:
- Deploy competitive services quickly to provide secure, pervasive connectivity for employees and customers
- Simplify and economize the midmarket network
- While optimizing the network performance to be agile and competitive
SOLUTION: Deploy Cisco's Made for Midmarket solutions for enterprise-class performance right-sized for the midsize business.
- Deploy affordable, high-performance wireless for pervasive mobility, while converging your wired and wireless network infrastructure for simplicity
- Simply deploy policy access across your wired and wireless network for pervasive security
- Proactively manage the performance of your converged wired/wireless network to pervasively reduce risk
The Cisco Unified Access Solution, leveraging One Network, One Policy, One Management, helps IT at companies with on-premise networks and dedicated IT staff to promote innovations that can differentiate and transform the business.
Wireless Access - Cisco Aironet 1600 and 2700 Series Access Points provide industry-leading, 802.11n performance for highly secure and reliable wireless connections. They offer reliability for maximum uptime, helping to reduce troubleshooting.
Wireless Controllers - Cisco wireless controllers can reduce operational expenses by simplifying network deployment, operations, and management. They offer network security and optimization for IPv6-enabled mobile clients, and next-generation hotspot functionality.
Access Switches - Cisco access switches support network and application requirements. Scale your infrastructure for changing business needs, increase network intelligence with visibility and control, simplify operations, and improve security for users and applications. The integrated controller in the Cisco Catalyst 3650 Series Switch offers full, wireless LAN controller functionality.
Core Switches - Scale network performance and reliability with industry- leading network services, integrated service modules, and validated design guides.
Routing-Optimize branch services on a single platform while delivering an optimal application experience across branch and WAN infrastructure.
Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE) offers a one-policy control point for identity, access control, and device security across wired, wireless, and VPN networks. IT staff can ensure identity and account for all network-attached devices so that company resources are protected.
- Policy: Cisco Identity Services Engine 3415
- Remote Access: Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Solution
- Firewall: Cisco ASA 5512/5515
Cisco Unified Access services provide highly secure access and tracking of mobile devices, while increasing application performance for satisfying user experiences. Cisco Prime Infrastructure couples end-user awareness and performance visibility with lifecycle management of wired and wireless networks.
Targeting companies with a cloud-managed network and minimal IT staff, is an easy-to-deploy, out-of-the-box solution with intuitive cloud management for network visibility and control.
- Agency Deploys Scalable, Power-Resilient Network (2012 India)
- Redefining Five-Star Luxury (2013 Italy)
- Auction Company Makes Network Access Safer, Faster (2014 Canada)
- Technology Innovation Fires Design Flair (2013 Germany and Switzerland)
- Rightsize for the Midsize: Leverage the Network Infrastructure for Competitive Success(IDC 2014)
- Maximize Your Network to Stay Competitive (Gartner newsletter)
- Midmarket Trends and Opportunities - Position Your Company for Success (Gartner & Cisco Webinar)
- Get Your Network Common Core Ready (K-12 Webinar)
- Cisco K-12 Education Networks
- Cisco Midsize Business Solutions