Speed XenDesktop on the WAN
Optimize Application Performance
The Application Velocity is the Borderless Network Service for application performance that introduces innovative technologies that help optimize user experience for any application, at any time, on any device.
Application Velocity helps IT professionals meet or exceed business service level agreements, maximize user experience, optimize resource utilization, and increase reliability and user expectations through:
- Visibility and Control: Large-scale network-integrated application classification and control, performance monitoring, analytics, and management
- Acceleration and Optimization: Industry- leading WAN optimization and advanced application acceleration solutions, along with efficient content distribution
- Network and Application Agility: Support for cloud-based services and virtualized experience infrastructure through enhanced application survivability and network and end-point reliability
- Smart Business Architecture - Application Monitoring using Netflow Deployment Guide (PDF - 4.32 MB)
- Smart Business Architecture - Application Optimization Deployment Guide (PDF - 1.79 MB)
- Application Velocity White Paper (PDF - 447 KB)
Visibility and Control
Application Velocity dynamically discovers, prioritizes, controls, and monitors applications to optimize network traffic flow and deliver the best possible workplace experience.
Network Based Application Recognition (enhanced NBAR) on the ASR 1000 series
Recognize hundreds of new application protocols and support future hardware accelerated deep packet inspection, monitoring, and control.
Network Analysis Module
Enable up to 10G performance and visibility into WAAS optimized links on Catalyst 6500 and ISR G2 platforms.
Cisco IOS Flexible NetFlow
Enable greater visibility into application performance, network accounting, and capacity planning.
Application Acceleration and WAN Optimization
Application Velocity provides network-integrated WAN optimization and scalable application-aware acceleration to reduce bandwidth costs while delivering optimal user experience for both cloud-based and locally hosted services.
Wide Area Application Services Express
Provide a cost-effective pervasive solution for smaller branches available on demand, to optimize the use of network resources.
Wide Area Application Services on Cisco Services-Ready Engine
Provide router-integrated, on-demand application acceleration and WAN optimization services on the ISR G2 platforms.
Network and Application Agility
Application Velocity enables business agility through real-time path optimization and application survivability.
Cisco Unified Computing System Express
Increase application availability, performance, and deployment flexibility. Extend virtualization from the data center to the branch.
Performance Routing on Cisco ISR G2 and ASR 1000 series
Enable advanced dynamic path selection for video and voice to optimize internal and external collaboration.
To learn more, contact a local Cisco office or Cisco Partner.
Call a local Cisco office directly:*
* We are open 7a.m. to 6 p.m., Monday through Friday, or 7a.m. to 1 p.m., Saturday.
For a complete list of ordering, financing, and service options, visit the Ordering pages.
Find a Cisco Partner
Trust certified Cisco Channel partners for your business video deployment. Cisco Certified Channel Partners work with companies to identify the best products and solutions for their challenges.Find Partners
Contact Your Direct Cisco Representative
Customers who have a direct purchasing agreement with Cisco should contact their account managers.