Save Deployment Time
Cisco and Red Hat help you to order fully configured application stacks.
Effective Data Center Security
See how the Cisco security portfolio can help you respond to sophisticated attacks.
Improve Data Center Efficiency
Learn to design and deploy Cisco Dynamic Fabric Automation.
Get Design Guidance for Infrastructure Solutions
The data center and the role of IT are changing. Cost pressures and new technologies like cloud, virtualization, bring your own device (BYOD), and Big Data are forcing administers to re-evaluate current architecture designs. They are searching for ways to deliver IT differently.
Our one-hour technical presentations will demonstrate how to build elements of the Cisco Unified Data Center platform. We will show you how to design your infrastructure and management for traditional and virtualized environments. You’ll also learn about available services to help deliver it.
Get Ready-to-Go Application Stacks
Cisco and Red Hat work together to help you save time.Register Now
May 13, 8 a.m. Pacific Time
Cisco Prime Service Catalog and OpenShift
This session will cover the integration between Cisco Prime Service Catalog and Red Hat OpenShift. The result of this partnership is a new innovative tool that enables end users to order and take delivery of fully configured application stacks from a unified self-service portal. In this session you will learn:
- What is an application blueprint and how it enables automated deployment of application stacks in a consistent manner
- How Cisco Prime Service Catalog delivers a single interface for all users to provision, configure, and manage complete application stacks
- How to configure complete application stacks, including the underlying components such as network services
- How autoscaling and load-balancing capabilities of this solution relieve developers of the need to recreate platform services for each application
View Previous Recordings
- The Path to Fibre Channel over Ethernet (FCoE) Convergence in a Unified Data Center
- Unlock More Value from Big Data with Cisco UCS
- Designing Data Center Interconnect
- Beyond IaaS with Cisco Intelligent Automation for Cloud
- Design and Deploy Dynamic Fabric Automation in the Data Center
- Cisco VMDC Data Center Interconnect:Deploy with Cisco Validated Design
- Design and Deploy Security in Data Center for Secure and Reliable Delivery of Business Applications