Improve Provisioning and Scaling
To solve the management problems that arise in data center environments, you must be able to see and control your computing physical or virtual environment. Making virtual machines equivalent to physical servers and tight integration with leading hypervisors is required for this level of insight, and that has only been partially delivered until now.
Using Cisco UCS, IT teams can automate control and set a vast range of server configuration policies, from firmware and BIOS settings to network and storage connectivity. Cisco UCS enables rapid provisioning of applications and infrastructure from pools of resources and rapid provisioning and scaling of IT infrastructure through unified, model-based management.
The result is:
- Increased visibility and control over virtualized environments
- Deterministic network performance regardless of physical location
- Improved network throughput
- More flexibility to manage workloads
- Increased compliance with security requirements