Call Center Software for Improved Management and Service
Learn more about Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise
Call center software from Cisco allows you to manage customer interactions based on almost any contact attribute.
Call center software from Cisco offers a combination of multichannel contact management, intelligent routing, and network-to-desktop computer telephony integration (CTI) capabilities to improve management throughout the call center. With the Cisco Unified Intelligent Contact Management Enterprise, you'll have a scalable solution that enables dynamic customer interactions.
Call Center Software for Better Management Across Multiple Channels
Call center software from Cisco enables you to integrate traditional inbound and outbound voice applications with Internet applications such as real-time chat, Web collaboration, and e-mail. This integration enables a single agent to support multiple interactions simultaneously, regardless of which communications channel the customer has chosen.
Call Center Software That Offers Powerful Capabilities for Enhanced Customer Contact
Call center software from Cisco provides solutions that help manage customer interactions and route them based on almost any contact attribute. Here are just a few of the powerful capabilities offered by Cisco Unified Intelligent Contact Management Enterprise:
- Virtualize contact center routing, reporting, and computer telephony integration across third-party automatic call distribution (ACD) and interactive voice response (IVR) systems
- Interface with carriers' networks for pre-routing and delegation of calls targeted to one or more contact centers
- Segment customers and monitor resource activity and availability
- Deliver each contact to the most appropriate resource anywhere in the enterprise
- Profile each customer using contact-related data, such as dialed number and calling line ID
- Assign the most appropriate resources to meet a customer's needs based on real-time conditions (such as agent skills, availability, and queue lengths)
Other features of Cisco call center software include:
- Cisco Unified Web Interaction Manager
- Cisco Unified E-Mail Interaction Manager
- Cisco Outbound Option
- IVR integration
- Carrier-class distributed fault tolerance
- Mission-critical contact center reporting
- Cisco Unified Communications Services and Support
Call center software from Cisco can bridge the gap between traditional ACDs and IP infrastructures, integrating voice, chat, e-mail, and Web collaboration applications. This allows your organization to maintain current investments in call center products such as ACDs, IVRs, and PBXs while taking advantage of the wide range of Cisco solutions.