One Meeting, One Experience
Strengthen business relationships with Cisco Collaboration Meeting Rooms (CMR). Enable everyone to meet using virtually any device, for a business-quality video collaboration experience that combines video, voice, and content sharing technologies.
CMR brings together our industry-leading video conferencing infrastructure and proven, scalable, WebEx cloud conferencing services to deliver an exceptional meeting experience. With our technology you can host video-optimized meetings, which are available to anyone, anywhere, on any device.
CMR helps enable people to meet with others in a way that suits their working day. You can:
- Invite others to meet in your personalized, always-available virtual meeting place quickly and easily, anytime
- Create instant meetings whenever needed, add a third person to your conversation, or start new meetings
- Reserve the conference rooms and media resources required for scheduled meetings for defined audiences
Why Choose CMR?
- Simple: Intuitive controls allow you to create, launch, and join meetings easily
- Proven: Take advantage of industry-leading Cisco video and web conferencing
- Scalable: Superior scale can enable over 500 participants to join a single meeting
- Global: Enjoy global reach with consistent quality
- Flexible: CMR is available in cloud, on-premises, and hybrid deployment options
Cisco Collaboration Meeting Rooms (CMR) allow anyone to join with video, voice, and content sharing. Join from virtually any endpoint—video, voice, mobile, or immersive—to collaborate. The following endpoints are supported with CMR:
- Cisco Collaboration video endpoints
- Cisco Jabber clients on PC, Mac, or mobile devices
- Cisco WebEx on Windows or Mac PCs through common browsers, including Internet Explorer, Firefox, and Chrome
- WebEx clients on popular mobile devices, including Android, Apple iOS, and Windows Mobile
- Microsoft Lync 2010 and 2013 H.264 SVC clients for on-premises and hybrid CMR
- Third-party standards-based H.264 AVC and SVC video endpoints and soft clients
- Any telephone from any location
CMR Deployment Models
This simple-to-use video collaboration service is offered as an add-on option to a Cisco WebEx Meeting Center subscription, and delivered through the Cisco WebEx Cloud. Quickly enable meetings in the cloud with minimal on-premises investment, allowing everyone to meet from any device from any location.
On-Premises Video Conferencing Infrastructure
Cisco on premises video conferencing infrastructure helps you to deploy CMR on premises (CMR Premises) with flexible, cost-effective scale.
With a single Cisco collaboration architecture for scheduled, personal, and instant meetings, you can easily deploy CMR as a preconfigured solution with Cisco Business Edition solutions. Or expand capacity using Cisco TelePresence Server virtualized edition or on dedicated DSP-optimized hardware platforms with Cisco Unified Communications Manager. Protect your IT investment with software-upgradeable solutions that support your business growth.
Extend the scale and reach of your video meetings even further with WebEx, the industry leading Web conferencing solution. By linking your on-premises infrastructure deployment to support cloud-based web conferencing with WebEx Meeting Center, CMR Hybrid, allows more people to join any meeting from any location using WebEx in addition to video devices.
Our proven on-premises architecture includes Cisco Unified Communications Manager, Cisco Business Edition, Cisco Expressway, Cisco TelePresence Server, Cisco TelePresence Conductor, and Cisco TelePresence Management Suite.
Improve business relationships, business agility, and collaboration throughout your entire organization.
Enhance decision making. Enable everyone to see, hear, and share information and work together quickly and easily, with high-quality video and intuitive meeting controls.
Respond quickly and effectively to your customers, and improve customer satisfaction and loyalty.
Offer video throughout your organization easily and effectively, with highly scalable solutions.
Protect your IT investment with software-upgradeable solutions that support your business growth.
Underpin your IT strategy with the flexibility to choose cloud, on-premises or a hybrid deployment model.
Meet Your Way
Cisco Collaboration Meeting Rooms (CMRs) allow anyone in your organization to enjoy consistent video collaboration experiences from mobile, desktop, or room systems, with services and solutions they can use at home or in the office. Users can meet any way they want, instantly, or by scheduling a meeting. Or they can invite others to meet in their own, personalized virtual meeting environment.
Whether you are meeting one to one, with a team, or with hundreds of people, CMR can scale to your needs. Cisco delivers solutions that help you meet with others, your way.
Connect Your Way
CMR is an enterprise-grade architecture for collaboration with media resources based on premises or from the cloud. This gives you choice of how to deploy video conferencing. All of our solutions allow for interoperability across most video devices in a highly secure business-to-business or business-to-consumer environment.
Participants can join using video from any Cisco Collaboration endpoint, third-party standards-based video endpoints, soft clients, and any Cisco WebEx-enabled mobile or desktop web client such as Cisco Jabber. Users can also join a CMR meeting using Microsoft Lync 2010 and 2013 (not currently available with CMR Cloud).
Consume Your Way
We believe that meeting rooms are not just cloud services. Customers should have the ability to build and deliver the same experience on premises when concerned with data privacy, infrastructure investment, account control, and cost management. CMR offers customers a choice between on-premises deployment or cloud consumption from the Cisco WebEx Cloud, or the ability to mix the two in a hybrid model.
On-Premises Infrastructure –
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager (Enterprise or Business Edition)
- Cisco TelePresence Server
- Cisco TelePresence Conductor
- Cisco TelePresence Management Suite
- Cisco Expressway
- Cisco TelePresence Video Communication Server
- Cisco Prime Collaboration Manager