Provide video collaboration for everyone in your organization, with new simple, economical routes to pervasive video conferencing. Whether you have a growing business, are new to video, or are growing your infrastructure to support ubiquitous video collaboration, Cisco can help simplify the transition.
We deliver business-focused innovation, including new user-based Personal Multiparty licensing models. These licenses enable customers to include multiparty video with their Cisco Unified Communications Manager deployment.
Our innovation also includes:
- Virtualized, consolidated unified communications and multiparty video solutions for the midmarket or growing business
- The ability to improve efficiency for personal conferencing, with an optimized pervasive conferencing infrastructure
Cisco is evolving video and conferencing solutions to help businesses improve the way your teams meet and collaborate. As video becomes more pervasive as an effective business tool, Cisco is making any-to-any conferencing easy to use and affordable.
Personal Multiparty Licensing Now Available in CUWL Pro
Flexible consumption models let you select the conferencing solution that best meets your needs. With new Personal Multiparty user-based licensing models, now available as part of Cisco Unified Workspace Licensing, supporting employee collaboration throughout your organization is easier than ever. With Personal Multiparty, you can:
- Easily extend your Unified Communications Manager deployment
- Host multiparty meetings, including video, audio, and content sharing, with up to three additional parties
- Take advantage of standard licensing models that provide cost-effective options for larger meeting deployments
- Extend and flex your deployment as your organizational needs evolve
For further information, please refer to the Personal Multiparty At-A-Glance document.
Our vision for supporting pervasive conferencing throughout our customers' organizations includes highly scalable multiparty meetings from any device, in any location. Now customers can adopt solutions that deliver easy-to-use, cost-effective, and scalable conferencing for all.
Simplified Conferencing Experiences
Cisco offers a consistent experience to the user from a mobile device, PC, desktop, or room system. Additionally, participants can join a meeting from a Cisco WebEx client or a telepresence endpoint. This helps you:
- Increase your collaboration time with simplified scheduling
- Easily start meetings with a single button
- Enhance ROI of your existing WebEx and Cisco TelePresence investments
- More securely extend video collaboration to users in any location, on a range of devices
Learn more about WebEx and TelePresence together.
Cisco Pervasive Conferencing Solution Benefits
With Cisco Pervasive Conferencing, organizations can:
- Deploy conferencing to every user
- Deliver rich conferencing experiences on any device, anywhere
- Bring everyone together on mobile to immersive video systems
- Simplify the meeting experience
- Enjoy affordable consumption models for the adoption of pervasive video
Cisco Pervasive Conferencing Solution
Cisco is evolving conferencing to more effectively support your needs for pervasive video in multiparty meetings. Our solutions use software or hardware endpoints, on any network, and with a common business-class experience across any deployment model.
With a scalable, building-block approach, organizations can adopt integrated, network-aware solutions. These are designed for distributed deployment and exceptional scale.
Pervasive Conferencing Products
Cisco Pervasive Conferencing collaboration infrastructure products include:
Collaboration Infrastructure - Medium-sized business to enterprise implementation
- Cisco TelePresence Video Communication Server
- Cisco TelePresence Conductor
- Cisco TelePresence Server
- Cisco TelePresence Management Suite
- Cisco Prime Collaboration Manager
Collaboration Infrastructure - Cloud-provider, multi-customer implementation
Simple Conferencing Solutions - Cisco TelePresence-enabled WebEx