One Meeting, One Experience
Strengthen business relationships with Cisco Collaboration Meeting Rooms (CMR). Let everyone meet, using almost any device, for a business-quality video collaboration experience.
CMR brings together Cisco's industry-leading videoconferencing infrastructure and proven, scalable Cisco WebEx Cloud conferencing services. It delivers an unparalleled meeting experience for video-optimized meetings available to anyone, anywhere.
With CMR, you can meet with others in a way that suits your workday. You can:
- Invite others to meet in a personalized, always-available virtual meeting place quickly and easily, anytime
- Create an instant meeting whenever you need it, either to add a third person to your conversation or to start a new meeting
- Schedule a meeting
- Reserve conference rooms and media resources for more formal meetings
Why Choose Cisco CMR?
- It's simple: Easy controls let you create, launch, and join meetings.
- It's proven: It combines Cisco's leading video and web conferencing services.
- It's scalable: More than 500 participants can join a single meeting.
- It's global: Its reach is worldwide, with consistent quality.
- It's flexible: Cloud, on-premises, and hybrid options are all available.
Cisco Collaboration Meeting Rooms (CMR) allows anyone to join with video, voice, and content sharing.
Now anyone can meet, from virtually any endpoint, video or voice, mobile to immersive to collaboration. The following endpoints are supported with CMR:
- Cisco Jabber clients on Windows, Mac, or mobile devices
- Cisco WebEx clients on Windows or Mac computers via browsers such as Internet Explorer, Firefox, and Chrome
- Cisco WebEx clients on Android, Apple iOS, Windows Mobile, and other mobile devices
CMR also supports:
- Microsoft Lync 2010 and 2013 H.264 Scalable Video Coding (SVC) clients
- Third-party standards-based H.264 Advanced Video Coding (AVC) and SVC video endpoints and soft clients
Voice-only conferencing is available from any telephone by simply dialing in.
CMR can be delivered throughout your organization in a variety of deployment models.
CMR Cloud is a simple-to-use video collaboration service offered as an optional add-on to a Cisco WebEx Meeting Center subscription. It is delivered through the Cisco WebEx Cloud. Quickly enable meetings in the cloud with a low on-premises investment. Allow everyone to meet from any device from any location.
CMR Premises is delivered through Cisco's proven on-premises architecture, which includes Cisco Unified Communications Manager, Cisco Expressway, Cisco TelePresence Server, Cisco TelePresence Conductor, and Cisco TelePresence Management Suite. Anyone can join a meeting from any Cisco Collaboration endpoint or third-party video endpoint. (Cisco WebEx is not yet available with the CMR Premises solution.)
CMR Hybrid extends the CMR Premises solution to include WebEx users in the meeting. CMR Hybrid is delivered through an on-premises solution such as Cisco TelePresence Server or Cisco TelePresence Management Suite, and a subscription to Cisco WebEx Meeting Center.
Meet Your Way
Cisco Collaboration Meeting Rooms (CMR) allows everyone in your organization to enjoy a consistent video collaboration experience from mobile, desktop, or room systems. And they can access services and solutions whether they're at home or in the office. Users can meet any way they want, instantly, or easily schedule a meeting. They can also invite others to meet in their own personalized virtual meeting environment.
Whether you are meeting one-on-one, with a team, or with hundreds of people, CMR can scale to your needs. Cisco delivers solutions that help you meet others your way.
Connect Your Way
CMR is an enterprise-grade architecture for on-premises or cloud deployments. It allows for interoperability across most devices in a highly secure business-to-business or business-to-consumer environment. Participants choosing video can join from any Cisco Collaboration endpoint, third-party standards-based video endpoints, soft clients, or any WebEx-enabled mobile or desktop web client such as Jabber. Users can also join a CMR meeting using Microsoft Lync 2010 and 2013.
Consume Your Way
We believe that meeting rooms are not just cloud services. Customers should have the ability to build and deliver the same experience as they do on premises. They should expect the same data privacy, infrastructure investment protection, account control, and cost management. With CMR you can choose an on-premises deployment, cloud consumption from Cisco WebEx Cloud, or a hybrid model that combines the two.
Collaboration Infrastructure – Medium-sized business to enterprise implementation
- Cisco TelePresence Video Communication Server
- Cisco TelePresence Conductor
- Cisco TelePresence Server
- Cisco TelePresence Management Suite
- Cisco Prime Collaboration Manager
Collaboration Infrastructure - Cloud-provider, multi-customer implementation
Simple Conferencing Solutions - WebEx and TelePresence together