Make It Easier for Executives to Lead the Way
Executives are expected to be everywhere at once and see every corner of the business. Research from Economist Intelligence Unit shows that, among business leaders:
- 53 percent strongly agree that video promotes more productive professional relationships
- 45 percent strongly agree that video saves time
- 35 percent agree that video saves money
Today, being effective requires the ability to perform the same tasks and access the same tools, people, and information whether you're in your office, en route to an industry event, or actually sitting still on the couch.
Executives need to show consistency in words and actions, communicate often, and align business practices and behaviors.
People in executive roles:
- Spend the majority of the work day in meetings, from large meetings to 1:1 discussions
- Use time between meetings reviewing content (compared to creating it)
- Prefer video to voice-only conferencing when not meeting in person
- Use multiple devices throughout the workday
- Often start the day with conference calls on a smartphone while commuting
People in executive roles need to:
- Be accessible from any location
- Have the same collaboration functionality regardless of location or device
- Easily share information with teams to support clarity, transparency, and trust
Collaboration Use Cases
Explore how collaboration technology can help executives lead the way.
Primary Use Cases
- Enable meetings with remote participants
Allow people to attend meetings any time, from anywhere.
- Incorporate video into meetings
Improve decision-making and trust by meeting face to face over distance.
- Enable mobile workers and BYOD
Use mobile devices as a highly secure extension of your enterprise network.
- Collaborate with external organizations
Easily share information and interact in real time.
Secondary Use Cases
- Collaborate from within business applications
Access voice, video, IM, presence, and conferencing directly from the applications you use most often.
- Deliver online events and training
Broadcast live and on-demand events and meetings.
- Extend telephony with video
Support face-to-face video directly from your phone or softphone.
The New Collaboration Experience
Empower workers to engage easily to promote innovation.Read At-a-Glance (PDF - 692 KB)