Optimize Development with Faster Decisions
Engineering, and research and development teams look to collaborate effectively to improve innovation and speed time to market.
This is a critical time for engineering and development teams. Pressure for growth has renewed or increased the focus on innovation. Leading companies are concentrating on the skills and initiatives that help employees collaborate across functions and drive change when needed.
Three key market drivers are putting pressure on leaders to innovate and bring products and services to market more quickly:
- Customer-centric development
- Speed of technology innovation and adoption
- Global sourcing
Try our Use Case Tool to explore how engineering and development teams can use collaboration technology to help meet the challenges in a competitive market.
Engineering and Development Case Studies
Read real-world stories from R&D leaders that are using collaboration to improve business.
- GHD Pty Ltd - a global engineering, architecture and environmental consultancy firm -- drives innovation and delivers projects faster.
- Pirelli, the leading tire maker in Italy, improves teamwork and boosts its competitive position.
- Sub-Zero adopts mobile video to accelerate product design, streamline field service, and improve uptime.
Read more case studies on our Collaboration Case Studies page.
5 Benefits of Better Video Conferencing
You don’t just have to see it to believe it. Video collaboration can benefit your business in many ways. (PDF - 1.1 MB)View Infographic