Simplified, Scalable, Video Conferencing
Cisco is making Unified Communications and video meetings easier, more enjoyable, and more affordable for everyone.
With Collaboration Meeting Rooms, everyone can have a business-quality experience with video, audio, and content sharing. Participants can join meetings from any mobile, desktop, or room system, anywhere. And they can meet the way they want: in one-on-one discussions; in personal, always-on meeting rooms; or in scheduled meetings.
Today's workers need to be able to work together in virtual meeting environments, to share video, audio, and text content.
Collaboration Meeting Rooms solution makes it easy by bringing together Cisco WebEx Meeting Center and premises video conferencing. Employees can include business-quality video meetings in their daily routine. And you can reduce the cost and complexity traditionally associated with video collaboration solutions.
Meeting participants inside or outside your organization can connect easily, using Collaboration Meeting Rooms Hybrid.
- Business-quality, consistent, in-meeting experience, on mobile devices, desktop, or room systems
- Simple provisioning tools and self-service user portals for personalization
- Usage data to help IT managers plan for capacity growth
- Virtualized, scalable, and unified architecture that can include cloud-based Cisco WebEx users through Collaboration Meeting Rooms Hybrid
- Scheduled meetings, ad-hoc meetings, and personal meeting rooms
- Optimal viewing experience and intuitive in-meeting controls with Cisco Collaboration Endpoints
- Scalability from one-to-one calls to meetings with hundreds of participants
Cisco Collaboration Meeting Rooms
With Cisco Collaboration Meeting Rooms, you can join meetings from almost any endpoint, whether video, voice, mobile, or immersive. Collaboration Meeting Rooms Premises supports the following endpoints:
- Cisco Collaboration video endpoints
- Cisco Jabber clients on PC, Mac, or mobile devices
- Cisco WebEx on Windows or Mac PCs and mobile devices, including Android, Apple iOS, and Windows Mobile when extended to Collaboration Meeting Rooms Premises Hybrid
- Third-party standards-based H.264 AVC video endpoints and soft clients and Microsoft Lync 2010 and 2013 H.264 SVC clients
- Any telephone from any location
How to Get Cisco Collaboration Meeting Rooms Premises
You can purchase Collaboration Meeting Rooms Premises through multiparty licensing, a simple all-in-one, host-based license model. You can select your preferred hardware platform from highly scalable virtualized solutions, or dedicated hardware platforms.
Extend the scale and reach of your video meetings even further with Cisco WebEx, our industry-leading web conferencing solution. Collaboration Meeting Rooms Hybrid links your on-premises infrastructure deployment with Cisco WebEx Meeting Center to support cloud-based web conferencing. This makes it easier for more people to join meetings from any location using Cisco WebEx together with video devices.
Connected Meeting Rooms Premises helps you:
- Improve business relationships, agility, and collaboration throughout your entire organization
- Enhance decision making; everyone can see, hear, and share information and work together quickly and easily, with high-quality video and intuitive meeting controls
- Respond quickly and effectively to your customers, and improve customer satisfaction and loyalty
You can also:
- Offer video throughout your organization easily and effectively, with highly scalable solutions
- Protect your IT investment with software-upgradeable solutions that support your business growth
- Underpin your IT strategy with the flexibility to choose virtualized or dedicated hardware deployment
- Cisco Multiparty Conferencing and Licensing Ordering Guide (PDF - 1.1 MB)
- At a Glance (PDF - 272 KB)
- BDM Presentation (PPT - 7 MB)
- TDM Presentation (PPT - 7 MB)
- Solution Overview
- TMP Bonus Offer At-a-Glance (PDF - 310 KB)
- Installed Base Refresh Playbook TMP Bonus Presentation (PPT - 17 MB)
- Cisco Multiparty Licensing At-a-Glance (PDF - 343 KB)
- Licensing FAQ