Increase Productivity with Better Collaboration
Collaboration technology can simplify communications and shorten decision-making cycles to increase productivity.
As we move into more collaborative environments, we need new ways to help people work together more easily. Collaboration technology can more efficiently bring people and information together to increase productivity. Improved participation across the organization leads to increased employee and team productivity, simplified business processes, and improved workflow, all of which can:
- Enhance revenue opportunities and competitive advantage
- Streamline product development and bring products to market more quickly
- Shorten sales cycles and directly benefit overall profitability
Collaboration Use Cases to Increase Productivity
- Enable Meetings with Remote Participants
Provide a productive, highly secure experience across devices, locations, and organizations with little to no disruption to IT operations.
- Incorporate Video into Meetings
Improve productivity by helping people meet face-to-face over distance to share content, make decisions, and collaborate more effectively.
- Enable Mobile Workers and BYOD
Increase productivity by giving employees the flexibility to use mobile devices as an extension of your network and applications.
- Collaborate with External Organizations
Eliminate organizational and geographic boundaries by facilitating scalable and highly secure voice, video, and file sharing.
- Extend Telephony with Video
Accelerate decision making by facilitating face-to-face video directly from your desk phone or softphone application.
- Collaborate from Within Business Applications
Simplify workflows and improve productivity by accessing collaboration capabilities within from the applications that you use most often.
Improve Collaboration, Improve Productivity
Work is more interconnected than ever and employees want greater flexibility. (PDF - 110 KB)Read Solution Overview