Improve Employee Engagement
The more connected employees feel, the easier it is for them to support your organization's objectives.
As the work environment becomes more mobile and dispersed, it’s challenging to keep employees fully engaged. Employees need trusted connections with executives, managers, and peers. They also need access to the tools and information necessary to do their job, collaborate with others, and develop their skills.
Collaboration is fundamental to high levels of employee engagement. Key findings from a study from BlessingWhite identify benefits, including the following:
- Employees view career development, training, and opportunities to apply their talents as top factors in job satisfaction.
- Trust in executives appears to have more than twice the impact on engagement as trust in immediate managers.
- Engaged employees stay for what they give to the organization, whereas the disengaged stay for what they get from the organization.
To take advantage of these benefits, executives have to demonstrate consistency in words and action, communicate often, and align business practices and behaviors throughout the organization.
Collaboration Use Cases for Enhancing Employee Engagement
- Support Teleworkers and Branch Offices
Make it easier for employees to work from away from the main office, with highly secure access to the resources that match what is available in corporate offices.
- Deliver Online Events and Training
Host and record online employee events, meetings, and training with optimized video, audio, and participation options.
- Incorporate Video into Meetings
Improve communications, relationships, and productivity by helping people meet face-to-face over distance.
- Enable Mobile Workers and BYOD
Create more flexibility by giving employees the ability to use mobile devices as a highly secure extension of your enterprise network.
- Create Flexible Work Areas/Office Space
Use office space more effectively and create work areas that foster employee inclusiveness, collaboration, and innovation.
Work Is No Longer Where You Go
Work anytime, anywhere, on any device. (Video - 1:56 min)Watch Video
Improve Collaboration, Improve Business
Work is more interconnected than ever and employees want flexibility.Read Solution Overview