Create More Engaging, Interactive Training and Event Experiences
Today's business managers are faced with increasing demands and corporate cost-cutting initiatives. To meet these challenges, they are using innovative ways to improve the return on investment (ROI) of training and events. Innovation helps reach and engage audiences, while extending the organization's brand.
Many of these training and events take place face-to-face in a physical location. However, organizations are incorporating Cisco Collaboration solutions to increase virtual attendance and enhance the experience.
How to Improve Training and Events
By combining collaborative technologies with process and culture changes, a company can transform its training and events in these ways.
- Extend the reach to more locations and attendee types. Enable speakers, experts, and attendees to participate in-person and virtually, or view recorded content at any time.
- Engage the audience by facilitating interaction among attendees and speakers. Transform passive viewers to active participants through chats, polls, Q&A sessions, communities, and social media before, during, or after the event.
- Improve effectiveness by monitoring attendee attention levels, measuring understanding of content, and managing social media comments to adjust to feedback in real time during the event.
- Let users search live or on-demand sessions to view only the speakers and content they need, saving them hours of time watching entire videos
Learn What Other Customers Have Achieved
- Glen Raven - Manufacturing
- Fortune - Publishing
- Axa Seguros - Financial
- Bahrain International Circuit - Sports and Entertainment (PDF - 470 KB)
- Wall Street English - China - Language Training (PDF - 604 KB)