Expand Your Wired Network
Sleek, affordable, easy to deploy Cisco Small Business 100 Series Wireless Access Points deliver the performance you need.
Features and Capabilities
Cisco Small Business 100 Series Wireless Access Points combine business-class features with the reliability and performance needed for small business networks. The Single Point Setup feature makes deployment of multiple access point easy and cost effective
- Simplicity: Simple installation, intuitive web-based configuration, and integrated Setup Wizard makes them easy to use.
- High speed wireless connectivity: Standards-based 802.11n enhances throughput and range to support bandwidth intensive applications.
- Robust Security: Advanced security options include WPA2, 802.1X with RADIUS secure authentication, and rogue access point detection.
- Expandability: Using client bridge mode, expand a wired network wirelessly to a second Ethernet network at high speed.
- Scalability: Expand your wireless coverage by deploying multiple Access Points using Single Point Setup controllerless technology.
Improved Interoperability and Easier Management
Cisco Small Business 100 Series Wireless Access Points also offer native support for IPv6, and a standards-based design that helps to ensure compatibility with other Ethernet or wireless devices. Integrated Power over Ethernet (PoE) simplifies deployment of access points, IP phones, IP cameras, and other network devices without a nearby power outlet or the cost of installing additional outlets.
Other benefits include:
- Energy efficiency: Energy-Efficient Ethernet and the power-saving radio scheduler help significantly cut power consumption.
- Highly secure guest access: Access points support separate "virtual" networks.
- Superior quality of service (QoS): Access points prioritize network traffic.
- Cisco Limited Lifetime Hardware Warranty: Get protection for your investment.
Browse through Cisco Small Business product management and configuration features
Specifications at a Glance
|Interfaces||10/100 BASE-T autosensing (RJ45)|
|Powering Options||802.3af Ethernet Switch, Cisco SB-PWR-INJ-12V-xx power Injector or Local Power Supply (SB-PWR-12V-xx)|
|Frequency||Single-Band 2.4 GHz|
|Wireless||802.11n, 2x2 multiple input multiple output (MIMO)|
|Operating modes||Access Point mode, WDS bridging, Client Bridge mode|
|Number of VLANs||1 management VLAN plus 4 VLANs for SSID|
|SSID to VLAN mapping||Yes|
|Auto channel selection||Yes|
|Layer 2||802.1Q-based VLANS, 4 active VLANS plus 1 management VLAN|
|Access control||Yes, management access control list (ACL) plus MAC ACL|
|Rogue access point detection||Yes|
|Quality of service (QoS)||Wi-Fi Multimedia and Traffic Specification (WMM TSPEC)|
|Maximum AP's per cluster||4|
|Active clients per cluster||40|
|Management protocols||Web browser, Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP) v3, Bonjour|
|Wireless isolation||Wireless isolation between clients|
|Wi-Fi Multimedia (WMM)||Yes, with unscheduled automatic power save|
Learn about the similarities and differences of the models within this product series.
Cisco WAP121 Wireless-N Access Point with Single Point Setup
Interfaces and Modules